Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 My oldest friend is Dieing! >

My oldest friend is Dieing!

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

My oldest friend is Dieing!

Old 06-22-2005, 08:10 AM

Default RE: My oldest friend is Dieing!

I had a beagle that would catch the rabbits she ran,given the time to run them down. She was a fantistic buddy to me,I lost her almost two years ago. I never thought I would find a Beagle to run and act like Bea did. Last week a freind gave me a Beagle pup, I got her home and the first thing my wife said was that this pup looked like Bea,after haveing her around this last week my wife and I have seen a lot of Bea in her, she acts just like Bea did as a pup. She had started to pick up the cats trail and run the stupid cat the same way Bea did. I think she is going to be the way Bea was. I still miss my little Bea beagle and will never forget her and will always miss her but finding another Beagle that acts like she did helps. Hang in there and good luck.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:58 AM

Dog, I feel for you. I had to put down one of my best hunting buddies down last week. Not fun, but I know old Buck didn't want to live on in pain. Best wishes to you and Toot.
Old 06-28-2005, 01:32 PM

Dog1, you brought a tear to my eyes. We feel your pain. Love your baby with all your heart and know she'll be waiting for you. Be sure to tell her to wait for you at the gate........