Anyone From Alabama? >

Anyone From Alabama?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Anyone From Alabama?

Old 08-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone From Alabama?

Montgomery man myself. Hunt family land in Tallapoosa county near Martin Dam. ROLL TIDE!
Old 08-31-2004, 01:25 PM

Old 09-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Typical Buck

I live in Chilton Co and hunt in Chilton, Dallas, and Coosa Counties.
Old 09-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

grant alabama, between guntersville and scottsboro, hunt anywhere i can
Old 12-09-2004, 03:06 AM

Talladega county here. Wish I had looked for this forum sooner. Hunted with a hunting club not far from the race track for the past few years, but owner wouldn't lease the land out this season, so brother in law and I hunt on weekends on Cheaha or whatever is good on public land. I'd like to find a hunting buddy that could hunt with me on weekdays when I'm off because guys I know work when I'm off. I don't have a truck, but I'll give you gas money if you have one. I got a new crossbow back in October and haven't had the chance to use it yet in the woods. I usually hunt with a Winchester auto shotgun.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:15 AM

Walker Co. I hunt in Walker, Sumter and Franklin Counties.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:37 AM

yo im from alabama i live in tuscaloosa and hunt in the talledega nat. forest, up around northern part of lake tuscaloosa, the oakmulgee wildlife management area, and finally on private property in hale county
Old 12-27-2004, 07:51 AM

hey rogerfnala i hunt in the talledega national forest just in side the tuscaloosa county line it might be a little drive but its excellent hunting for public land be sure you check the pamplet they release every year on hunting laws and regulations i think you cant hunt there on tuesdays or wednesdays(wardens days off) also the hunters choice season if different than most counties and you never can hunt with buckshot in the national forests alright head to tuscaloosa up highway 82 turn off in duncanville and head into the forest until you see a sign that says welcome to the talledega nat. forest, now dirve slowly b/c the road is extremely rocky and look for an open gate on the left side of the road that reads 721 i have had success there in the past nothin killed but A LOT OF SIGHTINGS. Last wed. (12/21/04) i saw 2 doest that looked to weigh bout a good 100 lbs. there are tons of places for you to sit plus walk down a little ways and you will find a med. thick bedding area thats where we saw those 2 i saw em but my dad didnt and he kept walkin and broke a branch and poof thay were gone

hope this helps,
deerhuntinboyy

p.s. sorry sat. are ours but ne weekday your welcome to
Old 12-27-2004, 08:00 AM

wnogood how much it cost 2 be in your club? i no u probably aint got no openings right now just wondering?
Old 12-27-2004, 02:20 PM

South Dallas County. Chilatchee Creek Hunting Club since 1948

Quick Reply: Anyone From Alabama?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.