Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Carolina Panters for super bowl champs! >

Carolina Panters for super bowl champs!

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Carolina Panters for super bowl champs!

Old 01-30-2004, 08:14 PM

Default RE: Carolina Panters for super bowl champs!

OH shedman don't remind me of Stephen Davis and the Redskins. That move was the dumbest move I ever saw. If he was with the redskins and with Joe Gibbs now.....He would have 2000 rushing yards a year. Oh well look to the future maybe the redskins can pick up Cory Dillon or maybe Duece Staley. The way Mel Kiper Jr. Talks the skins may be gonna go after Kellin Winslow jr. So we will see. To you panther Fans I am routing on Carolina...It will be a tough game. I think one day Panthers will take em then the next..Patriots will stomp e'm haha. I have a lil sneaking feeling tho carolina will take em.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:56 PM

REDNECKS FOR CAROLINA!
Old 02-01-2004, 08:35 PM

Boy fellars..Carolina faught there hearts out.....Hard loss. Good team tho. Both were excellent teams. Excellent defenses. I think they really wore each other out.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:13 PM

Man so close, I hate to see a yankee team like the pats beat us!
Old 02-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Spike

Duckgrowers losing Stephen Davis is just another one of owner Dannyboy Snyders bumbling moves.I sure hope he stays outta Coach Gibbs way and lets him do his job.

As far as the Super Bowl went The Panthers just did'nt pound the ball between the tackles enough.Had they done that the Pats would have been to tired in the fourth quarter to keep up. Gotta wonder why the panthers got away from what got them there to begin with.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:01 PM

Dont know I'm just mad!
Old 02-08-2004, 08:56 PM

NO NO NO...Dannyboy snyder had nothing to do with that Stephen Davis Move.....IT was all spurrier....he didn't get along with Stephen Davis cause Stephen Davis didn't get the carries and one thing I would be mad cause of it too...Spurrier thought he could get by with an average runner.... Snyder is the best owner a team can have...what's the deal with all you people.....HE signs out all this money to get these players....What more can he do....I mean he puts out more money to these coaches and says get me the players.....It's the whole team. The players gave up this past year....I mean they had a great team..I mean all there first games were close games....I mean they done lost there confidence in thereselves....I will tell you one thing..... We wouldn't have the excellent players we got now without daniel snyder and his extra money....
Old 02-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Spike

Duck I agree the team definently gave up.But what about the whole Wuerffel thing .Spurrier wanted to keep him but Snyder over ruled him so Wuerffel was history.Now I agree Wuerffel was'nt that good.But Robb Johnson aint no record setter either.Then during the season Spurrier got permission to talk to Wuerffel and Wuerffel told them where they could go.I dont blame him one bit.So if Dannyboy can over rule Spurrier about a QB he can certainly put his foot down about a game changing running back .As far as Staley or Dillon is concerned.I'd prefer to see them go after Dillon.I just feel he would fair a little better with our under achieving offensive line right now.Once again I must say I hope Dannyboy Snyder allows Coach Gibbs enough time and space to do his job. I will admit I thought Spurrier was going to be great.I was wrong,but I have to wonder what the real reason was that he just gave up like he did.Maybe someday someone will write a tell all book.Until that happens we will never know for sure.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:58 PM

kasays kick at the end hurt them!
Old 02-09-2004, 07:42 PM

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Carolina Panters for super bowl champs!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.