Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!! >

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2004, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Alright.... I sent out the email this morning to everyone I have on my list if you did not get it then email me at [email protected] so I can get you on the list and get a copy sent to you.... swamp I will add you now and send you one!!

Just remember please be gentle when you read them.... and if anythign is wrong blame Taz... he helped LOL
Old 03-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

Eng4,

I appreciate the easy reading!!..lmao Well done, how much of this should we blame on Taz again?...lol
Old 03-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Oh by the way, I wanted to know if I should put aside a few of these for the future club before I sell them all?

COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS UP TO FIVE MILES AWAY!

This Cobra Two-Way 15-channel GMRS(general mobile radio service) delivers range other hand-held models can’t hope to match.
For keeping in touch over extended distances, this Radio is hard to beat.
It boasts two watts of output power for clear communications up to five miles away.
To keep your conversations private, it has 38 privacy codes.
Features include: 2 watts on high power, 1/2 watt on low power
Up to 5 mile range UHF/FM ultra clear long range reception
Water resistant
15 main channels and 38 sub-channels (for a total of 570 combinations) perfect for your security, privacy and for use in crowded areas.
This Cobra GMRS radio is Ultra compact which includes a belt clip, soft grip cabinet, call alert tone, superflex rubber antenna which is detachable and allows for use of another exterior mobile antenna.
A Backlit LCD Display helps to view the display in low light conditions.
Speaker/Microphone jacks also included
Requires 6 "AA" batteries (not included) They retail for $119.00 but being a wholeseller you won't believe what I pay.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

swamp I saw enough of the Hawgs when I was down your way, you all can keep them, unless Brad really has a need for one!!!!

VaSavage 95% of the whole thing is eng's doing, I just pointed out a few things to clarify, so if we need to hang anyone it will be eng!!! Vasavage if this is a game on the radion I will say $19.99!!![:-]
Old 03-02-2004, 09:24 AM
Fork Horn

lmao Taz,

Sold!! Acutally you guess'd my cost and for that I may just reward you one free!!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

VaSavage I used to work in the retail industry, that was a wild guess I will admit, but most people would dump their drawers if they knew the real mark up on the majority of the products they buy. Surprisingly the industry with the lowest mark up percentage is the grocery industry, with the exception of meat and produce the average mark up is about 1%! BTW I would have no problem with getting a free one, heck if that is the price I might buy a few more for my twins who will start hunting this year.
Old 03-03-2004, 04:42 PM

All sounds good except distance.Depending on how far away from Henry county,I may be interested.An idea also you may consider-a 3D range built is alot of fun,practice and money brought in from shoots could help defer costs of lease or even with other things,like if you want a food plot or something.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

ncemt I am not sure where Henry county is, my understanding is that right now the properties we are looking to lease are in Spotsyvania, King George, and Stafford counties. Eng is out of pocket right now I think, he is changing jobs so I am not sure if those are the only counties we are looking at right now.

In regards to the 3D range that sounds like a great idea, but I will be honest and say that I doubt it would happen the first year the club is in place, but it would be a great idea in the future.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:18 AM

Taz, Could I use "BABY DOLL " at the 3-D range.Mabe you could get me one of those concrete deer like people sit in their yard I always wanted to try BABY on one.........LOL
Old 03-25-2004, 03:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

All is well folks, Eng called me at home last night to let me know he is still among the living. He started a new job and has been working 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day so he hasn't really felt like signing on when he gets home from work. He said he wanted to try and go out this weekend and check out some lease possibilities. He asked me to let you all know that the club is still in the works, he has not dropped the ball.

Quick Reply: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.