Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!! >

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2004, 05:50 AM

Default RE: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Dang Butch, I should have thought to invite you down here to hunt when Taz ,And Capt.Brad came down.You all could have gotten skunked together.NYUK,NYUK,NYUK.Seriously though I really could not set up the spots for them myself with my hand the way it is so they actually were sucking hind tit from the get go .IF it would have been rifle season Old taz would have had to go around the scale houses on the way back up to Fredrickburg.........LOL Maybe next year we will do it again

B.T.W. We did get to calibrate the kegs while they were here. Mabe Taz can post the Picture for ya'll to see( The really Big beer)
Old 02-27-2004, 04:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Butch I have no idea of the pic of the big beer swamp is talking about, but swamp is right about if it had been rifle season, I could have killed at least 3, maybe 4 if it had been rifle season, of course if I had been paying attention I would have had a doe with my bow!
Old 02-27-2004, 05:29 AM
Typical Buck

Hey butch,
I think swamp has a typo there.
What he really meant was the Big *****.
Ask Taz about the lapdance[8D]

Taz we ain't lettin youn off this easy
Old 02-27-2004, 06:02 AM

WOOOO HOOOO,Here we go........LOL,What night was it that we went to that bar ? Date night or Dyke night?[:-]
Old 02-27-2004, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do some surf fishing past Nags Head at Cape Hatteras. Only made it once last year though. It helps to know a few friends and brothers friends who are beach bums for the summer and rent houses in Nags Head
Old 02-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

OK everyone... I believe I finally have this rough draft ready for you all to rip apart lol.... Taz made me re-do it about 20 times before we sent it out lol just kidding..Taz has actually been a huge help in this thus far!!

I know he does not believe me about his cooking... but the tenderlion was excellent!!!!!!!!! So was the cold beer!!!!! I do have to say he and his family showed me nothing but a wonderful evening... very good people... but then again anyone who feeds me venison and beer is good in my book lol.

I am going to list the email address I have right the moment, if it is incorrect or I have missed yours please email me at the email address at the bottom.

taxman3132@aol
coolbrze69@hotmail
mhinds0115@aol
steelersbosox@hotmail
ars@msn
ben_m_22554@yahoo
david.bethea3@verizon

If I have left you off or if you would like to put your name on the list then please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Justin
Old 02-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

....email sent. I'd like my name added, if that's okay.

Butch
Old 02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Me too!

[email protected]
Old 03-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I think I have some truth telling due here!!!!

When Capt Brad and I went hunting down at swamp dogs, swamp dog, his wife, a friend of swamps and myself went to a bar right down the road form swamp and it was "DYKE" night, Brad was a bit jealous because when we got back he found out that I had a few of the Dykes that were ready to go straight if I would participate!!! Brad could have come along and got a Dyke lap dance if he wanted! I love being a tease and this dykes were eating it up, but I am married and faithful so all of it was in play.

Butch and Brad you know you all are welcome to join. Brad I am sure that Swamp can get one of those bull dykes to come up with him if he comes for your entertainment!
Old 03-01-2004, 05:00 AM

If you don't mind put me in for the information. [email protected]Taz If I bring one of them up for BRAD somebody is going to have to come down here and help load the cages on the trailer.I can't handle these hawgs alone .Them dang thangs is mean!Maybe I can hem one up for him when he comes down for the classic this weekend.Maybe I can send you back a couple.As long as they go from here.[:'(]............LOL

Quick Reply: New Va Group Hopefully!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.