Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hunting reg

Old 07-29-2017, 03:41 PM
Spike

Default Hunting reg

How can get Georgia hunting regulations booklet ship to my front door?
Old 07-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ask your state game dept?
I don't klnoiw if they will mail you one for free, they might charge you for it
OR go just go online and read it there for free, your more than able to print it out too if you so wish

here in PA< any hunting licence agent will give you one for free, , like wally world or?? if they sell lic, they have booklets there and will just give you one?
Old 07-30-2017, 02:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not any more mrbb, they now as of this year cost $6.50 if you want one and other than Co. treasurers and the PGC offices, issuing agents do not have them.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Not any more mrbb, they now as of this year cost $6.50 if you want one and other than Co. treasurers and the PGC offices, issuing agents do not have them.
well that new to me , I haven't got my new lic this yr yet, so, I didn't know they changed things here in PA
personally I think its a shame, as I gather many will NOT pay to have them and then increases the odds of folks not knowing things?
but guess there still free online ??
Old 07-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think it stinks too. I told them so in a long letter a few weeks ago. I am hoping enough people complain to move them to go back to the way it was. I also gave my opinion to a Commissioner on Thursday . Since he was attending the same meeting I was I took the opportunity. You do know doe licenses have been on sale since July 10 don't you? You may want to buy your license if you want to apply. It is free online but PA has a whole lot of people who do not have computers that hunt, especially in the several counties around where I live.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah I know the doe tags have been on sale, I haven;'t bought one now in 2 yrs,
i sort of slowed down on hunting last few yrs, kinda got bunt out on hunting, used to hunt 3+ months a yr and several states a yr, for about 20+ yrs.
I sank my heart and soul into a farm and two days before closing on buying the farm, the seller died and I ended up loosing the place after 20 plus yrs of managing and running the place
so, after loosing that my desire sort of fell off . Not that i didn't have other places, I still have tons of land, it was just a big loss to me in other ways that sucked the air out of my sails sort of?/

SO< this yr I am not even sure if I will hunt at all to be honest

Rather hear about others enjoying as I once I think?/

as for the hunting booklets
yeah I think thats a bad idea, I know countless guys that used to rear it over every yr to see if anything new happened, and I think this yr there a a BUNCH of changes, so, all the folks that WON"T pay to have one, are going to be missing maybe important info.

I'd of rather seen them charge a couple bucks more for a lic(and I know this would stir the pot)
but at least everyone would get a book when they got a lic then!

I can see countless guys saying they DIDN"T KNOW< due to they didn;t BUY a book, if caught doing something wrong now??

just opened the door for that crap by charging for a rule book?/

and don't care if its free online, not every one goes on as you know to see it there, or might take the time to read it there?