Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Premier Whitetail Properties is now in VA, NC, and MD. >

Premier Whitetail Properties is now in VA, NC, and MD.

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Premier Whitetail Properties is now in VA, NC, and MD.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Spike

Default Premier Whitetail Properties is now in VA, NC, and MD.

Do you feel as if your property lacks a mature whitetail heard capable of producing trophy bucks year after year? Premier Whitetail Properties will get your animal herds healthy, attract more game from neighboring properties and ensure that you have trophy hunting for years to come. Premier Whitetail Properties is owned and operated by a single person which enables much more focus geared towards the properties at hand. The main objective of Premier Whitetail Properties is not money or publicity and all business comes from word of mouth. Conservation and Quality Deer Management are in the limelight. Having a lush whitetail property can result in higher resale value and also lease income potential for the landowner. More than half of Premier Whitetail Properties clients report seeing more deer and a higher number of mature deer in the very first year of management. At Premier Whitetail Properties we strive to make your property the best it can be while keeping your wallet as full as can be. Contact us today and see what we can do for you [email protected]

**THIS LISTING WAS COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE BECAUSE I THINK THIS GUY IS SOMEONE MANY SHOULD CHECK OUT**
Old 07-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Fork Horn

How would something like this work when the dogs get let loose and the deer dont care about "lushness" anymore...???
Old 07-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Alex G.
How would something like this work when the dogs get let loose and the deer dont care about "lushness" anymore...???
In general most customers will be targeting trophy deer and typically wont use dogs themselves, however there wouldn't be many solutions if neighboring landowners dogs were chasing on your property. The programs for QDMA are practiced to hold and attract deer from neighboring properties. Broadly speaking the best period to kill a mature buck would be before the firearms season, the rut specifically. Unless dogs are covering most of your property, the deer in surrounding areas should be more enticed to find the managed property as a safe haven with abundant food sources and cover.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Dogs will not stay on just one property or not go on yours. Also some dog owners let there dogs out during non firearms season to "hunt foxes". There is no season that dogs are not out and about. If some dog owners now their are trophy deer on another property they will make sure their dogs run through that area. As I say some dog owners. Many will try to respect your property and try to keep their dogs on their own property but their are some who will give all dog owners a bad name

Good luck on your efforts
Old 07-25-2014, 03:29 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Dogs will not stay on just one property or not go on yours. Also some dog owners let there dogs out during non firearms season to "hunt foxes". There is no season that dogs are not out and about. If some dog owners now their are trophy deer on another property they will make sure their dogs run through that area. As I say some dog owners. Many will try to respect your property and try to keep their dogs on their own property but their are some who will give all dog owners a bad name

Good luck on your efforts
Yes, your right. Like i previously mentioned in a nutshell, there is really nothing you can do about running dogs. However, working in cooperation with the neighboring hunters/landowners is best if possible. Whether dogs run your property profusely or not, an increase in trophy animals and better habitat will make for better hunting. Mature whitetails didn't get that way by being stupid, It would not be smart to assume a trophy whitetail you produced will be killed this season just because of dogs running your property.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

And it would also be smart to expect that same deer to be there when dogs are running through the area during the non firearm season. As I have said Good Lick with your efforts and I hope you are successful.