Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Looking for a hunting partner near Tidewater. >

Looking for a hunting partner near Tidewater.

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Looking for a hunting partner near Tidewater.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a hunting partner near Tidewater.

Hi I am 25 years old and moving to Portsmouth, Va the end of may to further pursue a professional fishing career. I will not know anyone from the area or even know the area itself so I'm looking for someone who I can go on weekend trips with and show me around. I have 5 pope and young whitetail entries and am also an avid waterfowl hunter. I Would be glad to take you to Ohio when I go back for deer firearms season as well. If your interested please contact me as I really don't want to be astray come this fall. Thanks.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the area Rabidsniper. Most of us in the area are members of huntclubs. Which probably control a good 80% of the huntable land. Public lands are easily accessable but also crowded during the seasons. Oh yeah.... and did I mention that a good 99% of the clubs run dogs during firearm season.