Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
How many deer hound clubs is going to allow their members to hunt on sundays w/bow or >

How many deer hound clubs is going to allow their members to hunt on sundays w/bow or

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

How many deer hound clubs is going to allow their members to hunt on sundays w/bow or

Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default How many deer hound clubs is going to allow their members to hunt on sundays w/bow or

1:bust ed::violin :

Last edited by Hokieman; 03-25-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Who wants to tell the Vifginia Anti Hunting Dog Alliance whether your hunt club allows Sunday Hunting or not? Derrick would like to know which clubs exactly are going to allow it so he can tell Kirby Burch who they are. Then guess what will happen when they find out that the club hunts with dogs and supports Sunday Hunting. Guess who gets harrassed by the VaHDA leadership? Right Derrick.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hokieman ..... What business is it of yours or anyone else other then the Game Department who's hunting on Sundays....????
ITS LEGAL NOW.......LIKE IT OR NOT.....
What you gonna do with the info.....????
You guys still trying to get Sunday hunting shut down.....?????
How about you answer those questions on this open forum Hokieman....?????

If I were in a club I wouldn't respond to anything from these guys.....like vapahunter said I bet they harass you and your club....

I think these guys are pissed because they don't know how to hunt WITHOUT the help of a dog .....
And if THEY can't hunt on Sunday....THEY don't want you to hunt.....
What a bunch of losers.....

Last edited by brewman555; 03-25-2014 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Why limit it to just Bow or Mzldr? Opening day of Bow to the end of the season!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just wish dog hunters would quit dropping their dogs off on my land...

Who do we contact to aggressively educate them???
Old 03-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nchawkeye
I just wish dog hunters would quit dropping their dogs off on my land...

Who do we contact to aggressively educate them???
Call the game warden and explained your situation ..... If that doesn't work i'v heard of landowners catching the dogs and taking them to the pound......the pound will call the owners of the dogs ( dog collar with name and number on it ) and when the owner comes it cost $$$$ for each dog that's brought in for the owner to get them back....that will get expensive real fast for the dog owner and hopefully they will stop dropping their dogs on you property.....
Old 03-26-2014, 05:06 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by brewman555
Call the game warden and explained your situation ..... If that doesn't work i'v heard of landowners catching the dogs and taking them to the pound......the pound will call the owners of the dogs ( dog collar with name and number on it ) and when the owner comes it cost $$$$ for each dog that's brought in for the owner to get them back....that will get expensive real fast for the dog owner and hopefully they will stop dropping their dogs on you property.....
This... is the best method.