Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Virginia hunters & gun owners ..... >

Virginia hunters & gun owners .....

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Virginia hunters & gun owners .....

Old 11-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Virginia hunters & gun owners .....

Remember to go out and vote tomorrow for Ken Cuccinelli .... Because if Terry McAuliffe wins it's gonna get bad here in Virginia when it comes to your 2nd Amendment rights....McAuliffe is a GUN GRABBER....he's another Bloomberg and will be a puppet for KING obama....
Your vote is important and every vote counts......
Old 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

Any sportsman who doesn't get out there tomorrow and vote against Terry McAuliffe should be kicked out of their hunt club. This is why the liberals keep walking over us year after year, is because too many conservatives have become apathetic.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

I don't live in Virginia but just donated to Cuccinelli. I hoped he wins and God Speed!!
Old 11-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

p.s. Can you guys keep everybody posted on the outcome?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Cal....I'll post the results tomorrow night as soon as they announce the winner...
Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be voting for Cuccinelli tomorrow as will my wife. I got a bad feeling that McAuliffe is going to win this one though. Too many liberals and liberal transplants around northern VA. The one thing in our favor if McAuliffe wins is the Gen Assembly is still gun friendly for the time being.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Unfortunately being gun friendly depends on individual precinct voting. If the Senate/Houses changes with Terry M as governor we could be in big trouble here in Va.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Unfortunately being gun friendly depends on individual precinct voting. If the Senate/Houses changes with Terry M as governor we could be in big trouble here in Va.
Larry Sabato's "Crystal Ball"(UVA) is saying the Republicans will maintain control. Predicting a net loss of 1 to 5 seats. Let's hope he is right. Hopefully by the next elections people will be sick of the democrats and obamacare and start voting some of these people out.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've spent a lot of the last 2 decades in VA with the Navy. But, I can't vote there since I'm still a legal resident of CO. That being said, I don't think Cuccinelli will win. Bottom line, it is close and the guy running as an Independent will siphon off enough votes to make the difference. Remember how Slick Willy Clinton won the first time? Ross Perot split enough votes off the Republican base that he got to the White House over Bush. Same thing will probably happen here.

I really don't support any particular party since there isn't a whole lot of difference between them anymore. I focus more on the individual rather that the party. McAuliffe, in my opinion, is the wrong one to elect. But considering that so many D.C. folks live in North VA, they will vote the party line and McAuliffe will probably carry the day. I'm leaving VA in Apr 2014 after I retire so I don't have a dog in the fight but it sure does suck for the Old Dominion.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unfortunately, I called it right. Reports say it was the "women" vote that made the difference. So, you may want to talk to your wives, mothers, sisters and daughters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.