trespassers in chesapeak >

trespassers in chesapeak

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

trespassers in chesapeak

Old 10-16-2013, 06:16 AM
Spike

Default trespassers in chesapeak

help a fellow hunter out if you can. im a houndsman and this makes me mad,these fellas are hurting out sport

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bar/4132478001.html

Last edited by vahoundsman; 10-17-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:53 AM
Typical Buck

They look like a bunch of idiots. Are they rabbit hunting?
Old 10-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Fork Horn

Those arent rabbit dogs. I hope they are able to find them and prosecute.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

So not only are they trespassing, they are also hunting deer with dogs out of season.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Vahoundsman.....take those pictures to the game department and show them to the game wardens....you also should show them to the local sherif or police....you also should have reported the destruction of your gate to the local police / game warden when it happened...that's destruction of private property.......You need to hide a camera where they park too so you can get some license plate numbers......hope they don't see your CL post and come back to steal your camera.....
Those guys are NOT hunters....they are CRIMINALS......
Good luck....hope they catch them...
Old 10-17-2013, 06:20 AM
Spike

brewman, not my property im just helping them get the word out and spread the pics to help identify the men in them, i have told the landowner everything you said.
invented, they are legaly hunting with dogs,well season wise,that part of virginia has an early dog season concurent with bow,but they are trespassing and the one guy with the gun in his hand is breaking the right to retrieve law by carrying a gun onto posted property
Old 10-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

That’s a shame. I had this problem when I lived in SC. Not all but quit a few dogs clubs just hunted where they wanted too. Didn’t matter if it was posted or not. Found one of their dogs under my stand one day. Really sweet dog. I dropped it off at the sheriff’s dept for the owner to come pick up. Never saw those guys again.

I've also noticed when you confront these kind of poachers they can be pretty combative. I cannot stand people like this. Blatant disregard for people’s property. Makes you wanna punch em square in the nose and laugh at em.

Last edited by deernutz; 10-17-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

Pungo is in Virginia Beach, not Chesapeake.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

I caught someone last year doing this on my property, told him there was another name for his dogs being turned loose on my land and he said "whats that?" and I said target practice. I never saw him again.
I am absolutely amazed every year how many guys just walk anywhere they feel with a gun and hunt other peoples land without permission. Then they have the nerve to cuss at you when confronted.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Most folks are no more than 6 degrees from someone else. Have the guy post the photos on Facebook. He will most like get a hit pretty quick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.