Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress >

Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress

Old 11-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress

Here is my 9 point I got with the muzzleloader this year. Not a monster, but a trophy in my book. the deer still has a lot of drying left to do, but I think it looks pretty good. Especially since my taxidermist is a life long friend who has only been doing taxidermy on the side for a couple of years self taught.
Attached Thumbnails Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress-dsc01882.jpg   Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress-dsc01883.jpg  
Old 11-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Spike

Looks pretty good Shooter50. The eight to the left under my username I decided to do a European mount on him. I did it myself after researching how to do it online. It turned out great. All in all it only cost me $30 to do and I like it so much, I don't ever think I will get another mount done. My buddy says never say never, but I enjoy doing it and it turned out great. Attached you'll see the one on the table is cleaned but not bleached and the one hangin is after the bleaching. Going to do the same to the 7 I got this year and hopefully to another big boy this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress-8-bleached-euro-mount.jpg   Muzzleloading 9 point Mount Progress-not-bleached-8-euro-mount.jpg