Deer in Alabama >

Deer in Alabama

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Deer in Alabama

Old 10-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Spike

Default Deer in Alabama

I'm in Tuscaloosa county and haven't even heard of anybody killing anything yet. Just wondering who has killed what.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Typical Buck

We have seen plenty in Greene county.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be down there in a few weeks hunting the back side of ft benning.. I hope the pressure isn't to bad.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

Im in a club up on the Tuscaloosa County/ Fayette County line. I havent been able to get out there yet this year because of school but from what i hear everyone seems to be seeing deer for the most part. Havent killed many but i think it may just be to the poor shooting by some of the member Ha. Where you hunting at JMartin?
Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Spike

My camp is off of 69 N,some bordering Lake Tuscaloosa. Since I wrote that,I have heard of people seeing deer more now that the temp is going down. The only deer I have seen this year has been on the side of the road.

My father in-law hunted in the Fayette area and has some nice ones hanging in his den. My processor is in Fayette and I always see alot of deer standing in the fields in that area off 171.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

I'm hunting in winston county and haven't seen much.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Spike

Seen tons of deer down in baldwin county. Just haven't seen any shooter bucks...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

We actually hunt just outside the little town of Berry. I think it picked up for a bit but has since slowed back down due to the hot weather. I wasnt there again but the other guys took 8 on opening day. Three 8 points and some does, but since its been heating up I dont think theres been any taken since. Hopefully it cools back down and I can have some decent hunting over the christmas holidays. Best of luck to yall
Old 12-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

same here I hunt beside Lynn and we haven't been seeing lots of bucks because of the hot weather
Old 12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Spike

Finally killed a doe last Sunday morning,but other than that,it's been way too hot. This cold weather should help alot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.