Any Va. kills to date? >

Any Va. kills to date?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Va. kills to date?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Spike

Default Any Va. kills to date?

Participated in a quota hunt and didn't see a thing. There were plenty of tracks, but no deer spotted.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

I know of a few deer killed but nothing huge. I hunted on some club land yesterday in wakefield and saw 3 does and 1 decent 8pt. He was out past his ears and tall. He was in a cut corn field but just out of my bow range. Hopefully next time i will get him or 1 of the big does i saw.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:18 PM
dpv
Typical Buck

This was Youth hunting day in Albermarle county. Great time in the woods with my son.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whit...unt-score.html
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Spike

Great deer for your son, congrats. I took my daughter to my club in Sussex Co. on youth day and again, saw nothing... I'm now on the Eastern Shore awaiting 5am to get in my climber w/ my cross bow. I've been hearing of good size deer, tomorrow will tell.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

Got a picture text from my stepmoms unlce up in bedford this morning, he killed a heck of a 8pt yesterday morning. it looks to be about 19" wide inside and very tall tines. Great great deer for any part of the season, especially with the bow!
Hey mike, what club do you hunt with?
Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Typical Buck

Buddy shot a good sized bear on opening day.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Spike

Ohboy- Bent Barrel Hunt Club and joining a club on the shore.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Fork Horn

Bent barrel? Nice, we hunt right next to each other, small world! I hunt with Green level hunt club. How did you do on the shore the other day and did you have any luck sat.? I took my son to a peice of private land i have off of skyline dr and millfield rd sat. morning and we saw a few does but didnt get a shot. didnt get to hunt this afternoon, but defenitly plan on getting back out there soon.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

I had ten spooked does blow by my stand Sat. morning. I dont know what scared them, but they sure woke me up! That afternoon at 4:25 I had a nice body sized buck come out into the soybean field. He had a tumor or something sticking out of his hind quarter. He did not limp and had a nub on one side of his head and a small spike on the other. Pretty strange looking. I ended up taking out a nice sized spike with my tenpoint. I thought it was a bid doe originally, but it was getting pretty dark and the spikes were dark colored and very, very small.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seeing a lot of small bucks that I don't want to shoot. Thought I was going to get a shot on a big doe Saturday but a small 4 point came in and chased her off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.