Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 01-22-2021, 06:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by David2018
Haven't been out yet. Had to put mom in the hospital a couple weeks ago and tied up dealing with that. I hope I can get out before season ends. Always something.
Man sorry to hear. Hope she gets well. I'm with you, as grown as a man I am, my mom will always come first. Call me what ya want. Good luck!
Old 01-30-2021, 08:34 PM
Spike

Well y'all, I hope everybody had a safe and eventful season this year. I was fortunate enough to take a nice six-point on day two of the first nine. I saw countless does and two other bucks. One was a shooter that I didn't even have a chance to scope. As quick as I saw him he was gone. This was a damn good season and already can't wait until the next. So how did y'all's season go? Did ya learn anything new? Any tips for those looking ( not spots)?
Old 10-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Spike

Well, it's already upon us. Did some scouting Saturday during hog dog season. Man, did I see some deer and even better sign, and only one bicycle track. Should be a decent season. Any of y'all have your eyes on any?
Old 10-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Spike

Hey there! I haven't made it up there yet but hopefully can do a little scouting soon. This board sure has gone silent the last year or so. Sad.
Old 10-10-2021, 06:39 PM
Spike

Yeah it's died off a lot. I'm still on and checking often. Good luck and happy hunting David!
Old 11-17-2021, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck to everyone this season!

dd
Old 12-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Spike

Default Opening day 2021

Well day one of general gun was fun and backbreaking. At 3:45 I was fortunate to let three ring out. I shot three hogs, killing two where they stood. It really didn't seem like a bad idea at the time.... Had to have my dad meet me at the gate and help haul them out with at game cart. It literally made me question whether it's worth it to hunt so far out. Got back to check them in at 7:45. New guy at rock ridge is kind of a stiff, didn't like to joke much. He did tell me that one 6 point and TWO non legal 4 points were killed at 471. Game wardens had a field day, they were everywhere. Anyone else get it done or see any?