Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 12-26-2016, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Sweet...yea seems they have been movin consistent in the am and some of the bigger does i seen last weeks tarsals were turnin dark, im onna biggin just gotta catch him slippin
I'm on a big deer also the 6 was just a surprise visitor. I've had a cam out on the big deers scrape for a week with no pic just does. I think he's out searching for a hot doe so maybe I will get a pic this week. I can't believe the harvest numbers this year and how bad they are. When I went to check my deer out the guy thought I was playing with him lol.

Last edited by Woodsman88; 12-26-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:23 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Woodsman88
I'm on a big deer also the 6 was just a surprise visitor. I've had a cam out on the big deers scrape for a week with no pic just does. I think he's out searching for a hot doe so maybe I will get a pic this week. I can't believe the harvest numbers this year and how bad they are. When I went to check my deer out the guy thought I was playing with him lol.
Yea i think a lot of it is not as many people huntin, i myself aint got out too much due to wrk, would pry help some if we gotta good stretch of cool weather, im seein a lot of deer outta the stand but no good ones yet
Old 12-29-2016, 05:48 AM
Spike

Would love to get out to Green swamp. Im almost too late for deer season, but would still like to get out there and get familiar and maybe get a hog or two. Does anybody know of any groups that go out there and show others the ropes?
Old 12-30-2016, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Hunted citrus this mornin. Zilch
Old 01-08-2017, 04:05 AM
Fork Horn

Anybody brave the cold and hunt GS today
Old 01-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Spike

Been a while since I've gotten on here and looks like it's been a slow season so far. We had our 2nd son in December so I've been pretty tied up with that this year. Anyways, what are the counts out there so far?
Old 01-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

Was out there yesterday and today, cold rain n all, only seen a couple does and a close to legal spiker, aint wanna chance on him, so let him walk, there were 2 good bucks taken this past week, an 8 point which scored around 106 and a nice 7 point that will pry score around mid to upper 90's, total #s are purty low, only around 20 deer checked outta 471
Old 01-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Was out there yesterday and today, cold rain n all, only seen a couple does and a close to legal spiker, aint wanna chance on him, so let him walk, there were 2 good bucks taken this past week, an 8 point which scored around 106 and a nice 7 point that will pry score around mid to upper 90's, total #s are purty low, only around 20 deer checked outta 471
Yea figured the number would be higher than that. I bet alot of deer hit the dirt today. Heard a few shots
In richloam
Old 01-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Spike

I was going to try and slide out this afternoon but the afternoon was over before I knew it so I'll most likely get out tomorrow or a couple afternoons after work this week and see what's up. Hopefully the two cheap game cams I put up are still out there too haha.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Boosted
Hopefully the two cheap game cams I put up are still out there too haha.
Check mine while your out there for me bud! LOL! Working until tuesday so it looks like wens at the earliest for me. Movement is really picking up on the property I watch at work which is in the GS area hopefully some good ones will start dropping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.