Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 12-23-2016, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Woodsman88
Well boys I got my first one in the swamp this morning. It was a 6pt and only the 2nd deer this year out of the rock ridge gate.
Heck yea! Nice wrk...congrats
Old 12-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Heck yea! Nice wrk...congrats
Joey hows ur season been so far man
Old 12-23-2016, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
Joey hows ur season been so far man
Only got that 4 pt. Outta croom so far, i passed on a big boar in the swamp, been seein deer, just no shooters yet, but im onna couple, just gotta see how it plays out, hopin to get out more now that wrk is slowin down, how bout yours?
Old 12-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

He's not big by any means but he was legal and not by much. He's probably the closest to not legal as you can get lol. Ground shrinkage is real lol
Old 12-23-2016, 11:48 PM
Fork Horn

He's not big by any means but he was legal and not by much. He's probably the closest to not legal as you can get lol. Ground shrinkage is real lol
Hey man its a start, does look close lol, but hey he made the cut... Hes a freezer packer...what time ya shoot him?
Old 12-24-2016, 04:01 AM
Fork Horn

Only got that 4 pt. Outta croom so far, i passed on a big boar in the swamp, been seein deer, just no shooters yet, but im onna couple, just gotta see how it plays out, hopin to get out more now that wrk is slowin down, how bout yours?
Hopefully ull get em soon. And its been a rough season man. Missed a few bucks with my muzzleloader. I did kill a good un with my rifle tho. 7 pt
Old 12-24-2016, 04:02 AM
Fork Horn

Nice deer!! U cant eat the horns lol ya that ground shrinkage aint a joke. Some guy that was huntin near me on a wma this year shot a 8" spike. He swore it was a big cowhorn. Not so much.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Hey man its a start, does look close lol, but hey he made the cut... Hes a freezer packer...what time ya shoot him?
I shot him at 7:48am. He was walking the game trail and when I got to him he stunk terrible. His tarsals were dark also. Should start getting good anytime now in the swamp. His main beams were just short but he was legal since he had 3pts on each side.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

I shot him at 7:48am. He was walking the game trail and when I got to him he stunk terrible. His tarsals were dark also. Should start getting good anytime now in the swamp. His main beams were just short but he was legal since he had 3pts on each side.
Sweet...yea seems they have been movin consistent in the am and some of the bigger does i seen last weeks tarsals were turnin dark, im onna biggin just gotta catch him slippin
Old 12-26-2016, 07:08 AM
Spike

Good job! Still looking for mine. I drove down to the south gate to check the totals last week and was really surprised.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.