Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 11-29-2016, 04:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Woodsman88
I was blessed with one Friday evening. It was a cowhorn spike that I let walk during muzzy in hopes of a mature buck. This time he came out at 5:15 and I put one through both shoulders. One beam was 10 1/4 and the other side was 11 1/8. After measuring him I could have legally harvested several other deer I let walk during muzzy. Oh well at least my freezer will stay full.
Congrats woodsman! That cowhorn prolly was guna be a cowhorn his whole life. Its good to have him in the freezer rather than spreading them genes
Old 11-29-2016, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Nah ended up returnin the permit because i didnt get a chance to scout...do gotta ml permit for there tho
Same here. I got the muzzy too, which hunt u have. First or second
Old 11-29-2016, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Woodsman88
I was blessed with one Friday evening. It was a cowhorn spike that I let walk during muzzy in hopes of a mature buck. This time he came out at 5:15 and I put one through both shoulders. One beam was 10 1/4 and the other side was 11 1/8. After measuring him I could have legally harvested several other deer I let walk during muzzy. Oh well at least my freezer will stay full.
Heck yea good deal
Old 11-29-2016, 07:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
Same here. I got the muzzy too, which hunt u have. First or second
Think its the second one
Old 12-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Happy birthday Woods...
Old 12-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RPD63
Happy birthday Woods...
Thankya sir
Old 12-07-2016, 06:36 AM
Spike

I finally got my first shot at a hog on Sunday. Hit her twice. I trailed blood for about 75 yds and lost it. I came to the gate to look for help. Wayne and a few others came out and helped me looked I spent around 4 hours looking but we couldn't find anything. That was really heartbreaking. I wish someone had a hound but I really appreciated all the help looking.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

What you shoot her with?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by saltydog7seas
I finally got my first shot at a hog on Sunday. Hit her twice. I trailed blood for about 75 yds and lost it. I came to the gate to look for help. Wayne and a few others came out and helped me looked I spent around 4 hours looking but we couldn't find anything. That was really heartbreaking. I wish someone had a hound but I really appreciated all the help looking.
Whatd blood look like?
Old 12-08-2016, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by saltydog7seas
if ya hit er twice she oughta dropped in there somewhere...if there was blood for 75 yds. That indicates ya got some type of decent hit, she pry went to the thick, buzzards, bobcats n yotes will find er....I myself had a big boar come thru saturday, let him walk, Im burnt out on hog meat from last year, had hog bout everyway ya can think of...plus its still early

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.