Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 11-13-2016, 12:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
Good luck man. Ill be in there tomorrow
Yea they oughta be movin tomorro
Old 11-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Fork Horn

So I decided to give Lacrosse Boots a shot and got the snake proof ones. There already separatin at the heel seam on both boots. I have put alot of walking on em but i think my mucks lasted alot longer. What rubber boots do yall suggest that are snake proof? Joey, ray, woodsman, what do yall wear?
Old 11-22-2016, 02:22 AM
Fork Horn

What i do is if its fairly dry i will wear snake boots, usually catch the bass pro redheads on sale or rocky snake boots usually can get either under $130 n get at least two to three years of hard huntin out of them, if its a wet year i wear the snake boots early season, and whenever we get good consistent cool weather switch to wearin rubber boots due to most snake boots leakin at some point, snakes bein less active n wet feet in 40 degree weather is no fun
Old 11-22-2016, 04:08 AM
Spike

I go with these: https://www.walmart.com/ip/29273220?...&wl13=&veh=sem and wear these over top: http://a.co/gRgXJet
Old 11-22-2016, 04:11 AM
Spike

Btw, I found a real easy way to find good buck signs in GS this weekend. All you have to do is look for the tree stands, lol. I went out to scout some Saturday and every single place that I had seen deer in the past already had a stand on it. There are just too many people and it's starting to not be fun. I think I'm giving up on hunting for deer and just going to try for a hog. I did see a lot of good hog signs in my other spot.
On another note, I can't believe how dry it is out there right now. I came across an 8' gator laying in a dried up pond that was starving to death. He was alive but all shriveled up and couldn't really move. Looks like he ran out of food. Sad to see him suffer like that.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I purchased a pair of the LaCrosse snake boots but to be honest, l don't wear them all that often. I wear a pair of the LaCrosse Grange boots for just about all my hunting. Without a doubt, the most comfortable pair of rubber boots I have ever owned.
Ray
Old 11-22-2016, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RPD63
I purchased a pair of the LaCrosse snake boots but to be honest, l don't wear them all that often. I wear a pair of the LaCrosse Grange boots for just about all my hunting. Without a doubt, the most comfortable pair of rubber boots I have ever owned.
Ray
Ill check em out!
Old 11-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
What i do is if its fairly dry i will wear snake boots, usually catch the bass pro redheads on sale or rocky snake boots usually can get either under $130 n get at least two to three years of hard huntin out of them, if its a wet year i wear the snake boots early season, and whenever we get good consistent cool weather switch to wearin rubber boots due to most snake boots leakin at some point, snakes bein less active n wet feet in 40 degree weather is no fun
10/4 i like to always wear snake boots. U end up goin to croom this weekend?
Old 11-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be honest I have up on snake boots a few years ago. All I wear are rubbers. I have a pair of the green tall rubber lacrosse boots for 2 seasons now with no issues. When it's cold I have a pair of insulated red heads from bass pro. I watch for snakes when I walk but if I know I'm gonna be in some thick snake country I will wear me gaiters.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlaBoy18
10/4 i like to always wear snake boots. U end up goin to croom this weekend?
Yup went out there n seen a stud at very last light saturday, had a group of 5 does come in off my right in behind me, they started blowin like crazy, i looked up on the hill they had walked to in seen a big bodied deer raise its head with a nice rack then nose to the ground ran the doe group off, happened real quick and was purty dark to try n shoot, but he was a goodin pry registry class or close to it, pry gonna hit it again this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.