Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 08-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Greenswamp wma hunters

Well we are a month and a half out from Archery season, I'm ready to get out there despite havin the worst quota draws I have ever had, fortunately I got Greenswamp 1st and 2nd half general gun and GSW hog still hunt other than those everything else was "unsuccessful" includin a camp at Greenswamp for archery, hopefully I can get up there day before the season starts to try to get one of the first come first serve sites. Anybody done any scoutin in Greenswamp yet?
Old 08-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

Haven't made it out to the green swamp yet but I can imagine how wet it is out there, not to mention the skeeters!
Old 08-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Spike

it is wet up there went cpl months ago and was very wet
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

would ya say wetter than the past couple years?...i know they been gettin some good rain up that way....kinda hope it stays that way a while...sometimes wetter is better...especially for pushin big bucks out of flooded bayheads.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

8 more days for us
Old 09-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

Lucky for yall, exactly one month til archery starts in the swamp...not sucha bad thing though, was out practicin with my bow the other day n my arrowrest shattered, believe im gonna get me one of them whisker biscuits to replace it.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

Woods I would recommend the trophy ridge revolution. It's a full capture fall away rest and I am impressed with it so far. I used a whisker biscuit last year and was concerned that with a fall away rest that if I tilted my bow the arrow would fall out but that's not the case. The revolution holds the arrow no matter how you turn your bow and it is quiet too! Btw it is the same price as the whisker biscuit!
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Spike

headed to the swamp n the morning to do a little scouting and get some freash air
Old 09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

I picked up the trophy ridge whisker biscuit on sale for $40 at dicks been shootin aluminum arrows with it and all in all impressed with it...gonna pick up some carbon arrows with blazer vanes, heard they shoot better with a bicuit.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

How was it out there greenswampman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.