HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   Greenswamp wma hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/369549-greenswamp-wma-hunters.html)

Chuck7 08-13-2015 07:26 AM

Here's how serious I am...I've warned over 100,000 people. My son Matt cried for 4 weeks..He is now right with the Lord..I know my Bible very well and it sounds like Rev. 6..concerneing the 6th seal. Woodsman88. It says "no man knows the day or the hour...but it also says when you see these things happening.."Look up for your redemption draweth night...Forget the asteroid...Just look at the facts..
1. ALl these things will com to pass during this generation..Gen..tell us that a generation is 70 years...The last 4 blood moons was in 1948 when Israel became a nation..2019 in the spring is exactly 3 1/2 years..The time God said hius wrath would be.

2. The 4th blood moon is Sept 28th 2015, IF this is the ONE ..In rev. 6 and Joel 2 it comes with an earthquake that is sp strong every mountian is shaken...It just so happened am asteroid was predicted to hit just south of Puerto Rico in the early AM hour..Puerto Rico's national religion is a sect of Satanism..most people in Perto Rico have left teh island since 2010 when this prophet prophesied.

3. The earth will stop it's 1100MPH spin and no wind will blow..just as mentioned in Rev. 7 ..the very next chapter..and also look in Rev.7 where the church is at..they are in Heaven..The luke warm will have to deal with the anti christ..and ISIS..I plan to be gone. My study started with Why are there 350 WAlmarts closed world wide..?? that led me to Jade Helm...which will be riot contro after the Tsunami...in which 35,000,000 in the USA will parish...The gay flag on the White HOuse was a slap in God's face..along with 35,000,000 aborted since the 1970s..

4. During the 3 days of darkness here caused by the earth in the stand still state..God will be dealing with his people..and I hope..take us out.

5.The feast of tabernacles last until Oct. 4th...

IF I didn't know my Bible I'd say no way..I do know it...and it's right on to me..I along with you have lived in fear for nearly 5 weeks..I've sought the Lord and repented of my idols..My baseball cards, deer heads and bass mounts are in the trash...I still hunt and fish BUT have removed them from'god' status.

Read Psalm 46 Christian.."He will help her and that right early." He has not distined his church for wrath..

I AM THE WOODS 09-09-2015 04:22 AM

Anybody been to the Swamp lately? I'm gonna try to get out there a couple times before archery starts.

Woodsman88 09-15-2015 08:20 PM

Not yet. I put some cams in flying eagle this weekend and when I pick them back up I will start scouting green swamp and richloam.

I AM THE WOODS 09-16-2015 05:09 AM

How is that Flying Eagle? Ain't hunted it yet, I know it's up there by half moon and lake pan. I would think it would be a purity good area bein around there. Yea I'm thinking about puttin some cams out in green swamp couple weeks prior to archery...also thinkin on doin a little archery in richloam bein it starts a little earlier...I put boots to the ground in gsw couple weeks back did see what looked like a nice 8 point cross the main road couple does and a big boar hog

Woodsman88 09-16-2015 09:58 AM

This is my first year hunting it but from everything I've seen it looks good. I don't think it's some kind of deer heaven but I think there are a good number of deer there.

I AM THE WOODS 09-16-2015 08:02 PM

O ok cool...maybe ya will have some luck in there...

Alpine_Archer 09-24-2015 01:09 PM

flying eagle is a OK hunt, very small tract of land and hard to draw a permit. i've seen a ton of hogs and some decent bucks in there. if you can deal with people hunting right on top of you and all the old timer exempt hunters riding the very few closed roads all day you'll have a good time. water is very high this year so hunting will be tough.

Alpine_Archer 09-24-2015 03:31 PM

btw hey Chuck hows that alien apocalypse or whatever you were raving about? i must have missed the comet when it went by. hunting seasons upon us though...

Boosted 09-24-2015 06:51 PM

anybody know when the gates will be open to vehicle access?

Boosted 09-24-2015 07:06 PM

nevermind haha read back to the first of the year and saw where chuck posted about it.

day before archery
small game season
or bike/hike 365 days a year

better get my walking shoes on that's for sure. planning on trying to head out there tomorrow to do some looking around and gauge how bad the rains have made everything.

on that note... Name is Kyle. Not new to hunting the swamp but don't get out as often as I'd like. Drive a blue f150 with black stripes and a marlin sticker on it. Look forward to seeing some of ya'll out and about this season.