AP Hill 2011 Deer Season >

AP Hill 2011 Deer Season

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

AP Hill 2011 Deer Season

Old 06-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default AP Hill 2011 Deer Season

I was wondering how AP Hill has been doing as far a Big Bucks killed compared to Quantico or Fort Belvior ?

How many Big Bucks where taken on AP Hill in 2011-2012 season just curious
Old 06-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default big bucks

Originally Posted by QuanticoKidd
I was wondering how AP Hill has been doing as far a Big Bucks killed compared to Quantico or Fort Belvior ?
How many Big Bucks where taken on AP Hill in 2011-2012 season just curious
QK, you can call up their conservation person (game warden) and easily find out. And since the deer harvest numbers are out, the VDGIF will have them as well.

The bucks will get even bigger I'm thinking, cause after the closing of hunting on FT. Lee... the other Army bases just might follow suit. The article said the ruling was Army wide...
Old 06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah I heard there are rumors that Quantico Marine Base it considering closing the hunting it might stay open for active military but I'm not sure I heard this from a guys that hunts there every year but it's getting closer to hunting season and I have not heard anything about it closing so I hope it doesnt that would really suck I'm hoping it's just he say she say and not really being considered.