Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Sunday hunting bill sb 464 >

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

Old 02-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you for at least not deny what I said. So you want to make a statement and then when called to task about it you now do not want to discuss it. Instead you accuse others of "trying to argue with you". You tell someone to break the law then want to sit back and not discuss it. Yep that is what you want all right. It is not my problem at all. It is your way of making a statements and then not standing behind them.

Like you my beliefs are mine and I will do all that is possible to remove theban on Sunday Hunting and defeat Jim Hackett ad the VaHDA. And I hope it costs them tons of money to keep the ban in place.

Last edited by vapahunter; 02-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Fork Horn

The statement was a joke, sorry you didn't catch it, since you was trying so hard to find fault in everything I say. I don't care what you do man. Life is to short arguing about what never will be...
Old 02-24-2012, 04:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hokieman
The statement was a joke, sorry you didn't catch it, since you was trying so hard to find fault in everything I say. I don't care what you do man. Life is to short arguing about what never will be...
Believe me Hokieman Sunday Hunting "WILL BE"in the very near future.....and me and all the the other guys on this board and across this state will work hard to make it happen.......
Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

Stop that BS attitude with me and property infringement rights... Now on your own land go build a house or a deck and see what you get for not contacting your city govenrment. It's your land go tell them to piss off Mr. Attitude!!!

Hokieman, you genuinely seem like one of the most uninformed, unintelligent people I have come across. And that is really saying something.

Requiring a permit to build a deck is entirely dissimilar to an outright and total ban on Sunday hunting. There is no outright and total ban on building a deck, and if there were it would be equally as illogical as the Sunday hunting ban. Aside from the ban on Sunday hunting, most or all other land use regulations that I can think of are based on public interest.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by brewman555
Believe me Hokieman Sunday Hunting "WILL BE"in the very near future.....and me and all the the other guys on this board and across this state will work hard to make it happen.......

I'm happy for you and the guys...
Old 02-24-2012, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Stonewall308
Hokieman, you genuinely seem like one of the most uninformed, unintelligent people I have come across. And that is really saying something.

Requiring a permit to build a deck is entirely dissimilar to an outright and total ban on Sunday hunting. There is no outright and total ban on building a deck, and if there were it would be equally as illogical as the Sunday hunting ban. Aside from the ban on Sunday hunting, most or all other land use regulations that I can think of are based on public interest.
You might want to look outside the box sometimes, you'll get a better picture of your surroundings...
Old 02-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

You might want to look outside the box sometimes, you'll get a better picture of your surroundings...

I believe the expession is "think outside the box."
Old 02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Typical Buck

You might want to take your head of of the box and Womp it a few times, the box that is, and see what part of the real world falls out.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Stonewall308
I believe the expession is "think outside the box."
I do believe that expression would work either way...
Old 02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vapahunter
You might want to take your head of of the box and Womp it a few times, the box that is, and see what part of the real world falls out.
opcor n:

whatever Ryan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.