Sunday Hunting Web Site...... >

Sunday Hunting Web Site......

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday Hunting Web Site......

Old 01-15-2012, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sunday Hunting Web Site......

The Richmond Times Dispatch has a story about Sunday Hunting in the paper today ( 1-15-12) on the back page of the sports section....in it is another web site for Sunday Hunting.......

www.virginiasundayhunting.org

The organization is Virginia Sunday Hunting Coalition.... It has another petition to sign ...... I filled one out and sent it.....hope you guys do the same......Thanks Mike.....
Old 01-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just sent the letter to my representatives! I also went to the Richmond Times Dispatch and read the article. It was a fairly encouraging article. Thanks for the link.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Fork Horn

BrewMan555,
Thank you very much for providing this convenient method of contacting a portion of the Virginia Delegation; you are "da man!"
Old 01-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your Welcome VAhuntr....DROX....I figure the easier it is to get to a web site the more people will go there......
Old 01-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Spike

Just joined, just submitted
Old 01-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

Done that also. Anything to get this done this year. Already the anti Sunday hunting groups are flooding the Richmond Times Dispatch with letters on why it shouldn't be approved. People need to go there and show them the errors of their ways on this issue. It really torques them off when you question their reasoning and so called facts. Really does upset them to no end and their true nature then comes out.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just write and tell them that if you can't hunt on Sunday that they will also have to give up shopping at Walmart, LOL!!! That's about the mentality people have on this subject!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Typical Buck

Just heard these bills will be in the Senate Agriculture Committee Thursday. This is the committee that usually tables these kinds of bills effectively killing them without a vote. Please let the people on the committee know what you want. Do not let HSUS, PETA and VaHDA and the VDHA win on this again.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

I looked it up on the website and surprised there was no comments posted.

Normally every tree hugging liberal has to put their 2 cents in on how hunting is wrong and cruel.

I am all for it.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Spike

thanks for the link. I submitted and added that I am in favor of HB-989 and SB-151. I hunt mostly public and department owned lands and would only be in favor of a total repeal on the ban of Sunday hunting. Not just for private land hunting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.