SouthEast Va club seeks new members >

SouthEast Va club seeks new members

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

SouthEast Va club seeks new members

Old 01-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default SouthEast Va club seeks new members

Tenpoint Hunt club seeks a few more good members for the 2011/2012 hunting season. We are located in Emporia. about 1 hr south of Richmond. We have a full club house with all amenities of home. We lease apprx. 4,200 acres of timber land. We maintain apprx. 80 built stands on the property. We have a few openings this year due to military folks deploying. If you are looking for a great club then you are looking in the right spot. Kids hunt for free with paid membership of member. If interested in us come and say hello. We do have web site. www.Tenpointhuntclub.com , .org, .net. See our By-laws that govern us and map of property, directions to the club, and an application. Our first meeting is the 2nd wed of Ferbuary here in Chesapeake. If interested call either Bobby P at 757 487 9666 or Darell 757 642 3387. We do run beagles during gun season opening week, and every Saturday, sometimes last week. The rest of the time is still hunting. We hunt deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, bobcat, and other game. Some dove, quail, and ducks on the property also. Come say hello to us you won’t be disappointed. We have about 5 openings left, and they are going fast.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

Does your group support Sunday Hunting? Would have to have an answer on that before I even thought about it.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default yes

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Does your group support Sunday Hunting? Would have to have an answer on that before I even thought about it.
yes we do.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you for your support
Old 02-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

What are the dues and how many members do you have?
Old 02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SwampCollie
What are the dues and how many members do you have?
Dues are $600 and we have about 40 members. Check out the web site.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Fork Horn

I looked at the site and glanced at the by-laws. I'm not really a candidate as its just a little too far for me, but if I were closer the portable treestand rule would be a serious issue for me. Can I ask what the reasoning behind people not being able to using a climber in different trees as they see fit is?

In the club I am currently in we don't do any organized hunts during archery or muzzle loader seasons. I move around to many different places during that time with my climber. Your rules seem to limit that movement to a total of twice and once I'm in that second tree I have to keep it there. Am I reading that right?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bowhuntr09
I looked at the site and glanced at the by-laws. I'm not really a candidate as its just a little too far for me, but if I were closer the portable treestand rule would be a serious issue for me. Can I ask what the reasoning behind people not being able to using a climber in different trees as they see fit is?

In the club I am currently in we don't do any organized hunts during archery or muzzle loader seasons. I move around to many different places during that time with my climber. Your rules seem to limit that movement to a total of twice and once I'm in that second tree I have to keep it there. Am I reading that right?
You can use them during bow season, we have club stands used for ML and rifle.