Quantico Hunting 2010 ? >

Quantico Hunting 2010 ?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Quantico Hunting 2010 ?

Old 08-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default Quantico Hunting 2010 ?

Hey it's about that time of year I will be getting my quantico pass next weekend when they open game check station are there any new rules down there for hunting this year I've been hunting there about 10 years so I'm pretty fimiliar with the basics but anything new let me know I'm also a avid mainside hunter and automatically qualifed last year due to the fact that I qualifed the previour year is anything changed will they make us requalify this year being they have a new range ?
Old 08-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

same stipulation as last year, just have to show you already qualified. Make sure you keep your pass from last year!
Old 08-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

Good to see some Va boyz back online. Are you ready for some Whitetail.

HoytSpeed how have you been? I cant wait till opening day. I am getting all ready for youth day my son is getting antsy also we saw a monster 8 2 weekends ago. he thinks hes going to get a shoot at it. I hope he does.

Good luck to all Hope you have a great season hope to see you on Base.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

yeah it is good to see Va boyz back online I love it can't wait I have not got a chance to scout yet how does the deer heard look on quantico this year to they predict some monsters of the base this year let me know I can't wait to try to make the wall again this year
Old 09-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

Doin pretty good rick! how bout you?

I'm gettin there, still some last minute things i want to get. I will probably go out scouting next week, theres a couple areas i wanna look at. Seen two big boys in the late evening in two diff areas. Definitely looking forward to it!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Justin, Besides the hot weather I doing great.

What T/A are you going to scout? If its a not honey spot would you like some company?
We also need to get out and see if some of the trails?roads have been clear. last winter did a number on them. My son and I went out for a spring Turkey hunt and what should have been a 15 minute walk turn out to be 40 minutes.

I call game check today and found out we/all hunter have to watch the video again and if you hunt main side all hunters have to qualify again. Happy hunting
Old 09-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

That stinks though they would just let us pass if we already hunted there last year but I figured they would make us at some point becuase they can't just keep passing you for years and years LOL is the game check station open for lisence sales this weekend which will be first saturday in September ?
Old 09-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Fork Horn

Justin is Eng40, I'm David! But its all good, as i grow older, i can't remember names to save my life!!!

I'd be more than happy to share with anyone, I'm hoping to get out next week, I work on base so its easy for me to cut out early and go scout. I have quite a few areas in mind to hunt this year, had plenty of chances last year, but just let them walk, haven't got my pin on that big boy yet!!!

Who wants to meet up for some shooting at the new range!? Since we all have to qualify again anyways.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:59 AM
Fork Horn

Ok fellas, just found this article, I knew they were going to implement this. Some new checkout processes for this year, gonna be hard switching, now that i'm so used to standing in line. Probably why they're making everyone watch the video over again, maybe they revamped it.

http://www.dcmilitary.com/stories/08...ry_28260.shtml
Old 09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks David for not beating me to bad . I am really bad with names just ask the guys at work. I am in for next weekend let me know what T/A so I can do some home work. PM sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.