Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Just got the results!!!! What about anybody else??!! >

Just got the results!!!! What about anybody else??!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Just got the results!!!! What about anybody else??!!

Old 07-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

I drew a permit for Green swamp GG. and Upper Hills. Archery. Hey C7, sent you a PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by rihmfire
what hunt did you get for Tosohatchee WMA Question

rihmfire
Well I got 2nd archery and my buddy got first so we are going to both!!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

only got a blackwater still hunt. i got a buddy who got an extra dog hunt he's going to let me borrow. i missed on the field trail area muzzleloader.........tony
Old 07-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Dominant Buck

OK..I got the Green Swamp 2nd part of the week general gun

Three Lakes archery..there are only 2 days period..

I got the Three lakes Black Powder..first 3 days

Still trying to lose some weight so I can fit in my Summit without going over the limit..about 15 more pounds..LOL including hunting stuff.{ -;
Old 07-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Spike

I got Archery first nine days at Chassahowitzka, and General Gun first 9 days at Rich Loam.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

I got GG at Green Swamp again, muzzleloader at Upper Hills. & still-hunt hog only at the sacred Green Swamp West in Feb.

Life is good...
Old 08-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Spike

Guys you do realize if you did not get your permit and have a buddy that did If you are really friends you can go as their guest. Just a few rules but hunting is hunting.

I pulled Bullcreek, archery and Gen gun, My buddy has both and Muzzle so I get to go as his guest for muzz.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by hdfIII
Guys you do realize if you did not get your permit and have a buddy that did If you are really friends you can go as their guest. Just a few rules but hunting is hunting.

I pulled Bullcreek, archery and Gen gun, My buddy has both and Muzzle so I get to go as his guest for muzz.
Yup thats why me and my buddy always put in for quota permits in a few places because if he gets it or i do we go together.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Fork Horn

I drew archery. muzzleloader and gun for citrus WMA this year. Its been 3 years since I've hunted FL.

I had some trouble printing my quota permits off the myfwc site and havn't been able too. I guess its a trip up to wally world one day tp print them all out. it's kind of a pain their not mailing them out this year.

aa
Old 08-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Dominant Buck

"Guys you do realize if you did not get your permit and have a buddy that did If you are really friends you can go as their guest. Just a few rules but hunting is hunting. "

I'm confused about the 'Buddy Thing" I asked the man at the Green Swamp gate and he said NO!! that is not what that means..the 'Buddy' has to be a kid under 16 ..I'm confused about the guest thing..but the man at the gate woul dnot allow me to bring a buddy in.

OK This is what is written concerning that .WORD FOR WORD..

Guest Permit Information
. For each non -transferable quota permit , you are allowed one non-transferable permit.
. You may only bring one additional hunter on the hunt at a time , EITHER one youth under 16 years of age , one mentor license holder {License indicates " Hunter Safety Deferral" one mentor license supervisor { If your license indicates "Hunter Safety Deferral" } one non -hunting supervisor if you are under 16 and you hold a quota permit { None of whom need a guest permit} or one guest permit holder.

I guess I need to call Fish and Game..I'm lost on this on..because I know someone I could bring.

More stuff..after reading this I beleive you folks are correct..I plan to ge tmy friend's hunter ID and birthdate..
Guest Permit Information

Quick Links
  • For each non-transferable quota permit, you are allowed one non-transferable guest permit.
  • Excludes Blackwater WMA Dog Hunt permits and Holton Creek WMA Mobility Impaired permits.
  • On those areas that allow exemptions, guest permits are not available for exempt hunters (under 16, over 65, disability license holders) who are allowed to hunt on the area without a quota permit.
  • Guest permits are not available for daily permits issued at the check stations.
  • An individual may be the guest of only one quota permit holder per hunt.
  • A non-transferable quota permit holder may only bring one additional person to hunt with them at a time. A quest permit is not required to bring either one youth under 16 years of age, one mentor license holder (their hunting license indicates “Hunter Safety Deferral”), one mentor license supervisor (if your hunting license indicates “Hunter Safety Deferral”), or one non-hunting supervisor if you are under 16 and you hold a quota permit. If you bring one of the above, you are not allowed to bring a guest permit holder.
  • You and your guest must share the same vehicle and you must enter and exit the area together.
  • Your guest may hunt only when you are present on the area and, where zones apply, the two of you must hunt in the same zone.
  • You and your guest must share a single bag limit, and you (the quota permit holder) are responsible for making sure that the shared bag limit is not exceeded.
  • If you choose to obtain a guest permit, you will need to provide your Customer ID number and the hunt number to your guest or you may obtain the guest permit if you have the guest’s Customer ID number and Date of Birth.
  • The quota permit holder must pick up their quota permit prior to obtaining a guest permit.
  • Only one guest permit per hunt number may be issued and the guest must have a management area permit (or a license that includes a management area permit) to apply unless the guest is exempt from purchasing licenses and permits.
  • Guest permits are available beginning August 1, at license agent and tax collector offices only, and may be obtained until the last day of the hunt.
  • Guest permits may not be changed once they are issued and are non-transferable. It is suggested that you wait to obtain your guest permit until just before your hunt.

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-09-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.