Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together >

Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together

Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have another guy that might be interested in shed hunting/scouting with us. He is a Marine on base and is a good guy.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

I def can't do tmrw. but later on in the month sounds good. anyone have any luck today?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am heading out to scout hard tomorrow in the snow. It should be freezing but the pay-off in terms of gaining some useful info should equal out.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Spike

I know it's a little late but if anyone is interested or needs a DMA map of an area on Quantico send me a PM with an email and I'll send it to you.

It makes scouting a lot easier and makes for great notes for next year.

I would have offered them sooner but I didnt get them scanned until today.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Spike

Any of yall have any luck finding sheds? I want to go out and look but I'm not quite sure if they have dropped them yet
Old 01-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Spike

Default when i user to live in stafford

when i used to live in safford i posted on here that id like to ask others to shed hunt that area with me but the usual response was no thanks id rather find the antlers attached to live heads i always took that pesponse to mean they would rather talk about the outdoors then be in it .im glad to see yall making plans to go i hope you find a ton my best yr in stafford i found 57 .id tell yall some of my spots but i make a trip or 2 back each year to look myself. make sure yall post picts and leave 1 or 2 for me please
Old 01-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't found a shed yet but I really haven't been looking. I have really just been scouting. But I will get back at the shed hunting this week. It is a lot of fun even though I am not good at it.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

My son and I went out Saturday on Quantico. We spent 3hrs out there and found none.but did very good on scouting. the snow makes for easy tracking and more fun for the son. Still have hopes that we will find some.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Spike

Virginia shadow im not ignoring you i just aint figured out to actually send a pm response i will get my wife involved it will get done then
Old 01-14-2010, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

shedman6o I sent a pm try that it might help you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.