Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together

Old 12-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Quantico Shed Hunting Get Together

.......??????????

Last edited by virginiashadow; 12-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Count us in Brett. That would be a lot of fun. Let me Know when my weekends are open after Jan 2.

I will have to call and volunteer some time and sale some tickets. what a great way to support [email protected] Thanks for the Info Brett I did not know about this raffle.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good Rick. I have every other weekend off due to my work schedule. I am off the weekend of January 16th and 30th if anyone likes those dates. Like I said, I can do Saturdays or Sundays. I would prefer Sundays but I am flexible.

LET me know guys. We could really cover a lot of ground and make some great discoveries in scouting by finding the sheds and buck beds.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Sundays work better for me also..I would love to go walk around and cover some ground. I found some sheds this past monday actually, nice 9 point! I talked to the guy at the checkstation, he said that 3 others also came in that day.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

David and Rick, lets get our schedules hashed out and head out in the next month or so. I have some places in mind and am also willing to head into some areas that you all want to scout. I love learning new places on Q.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

I am fine with Sunday let me know what date and time?
Old 12-31-2009, 04:55 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HoytSpeed
I would love to go walk around and cover some ground. I found some sheds this past monday actually, nice 9 point! I talked to the guy at the checkstation, he said that 3 others also came in that day.
Seems some of bucks are shedding early this year. I killed a buck in the mountains, which I thought was a doe, Tuesday that had shed. My son killed a 7 pt at AP Hill same day that dropped an antler when it fell. Check station people there said some antlerless bucks are being check in there too. Just seems early.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

We can concentrate on a small section of an area if you all like....maybe 50-100 acres or so.

How does this Sunday sound guys? If not this Sunday, maybe Saturday/Sunday the 19th or 20th of January? We could possibly meet up around 9am and go to around 12pm or 1pm or so, so that we can get home to our families? Let me know what dates and times look good to you all. Take care and happy new years guys!

Brett
Old 12-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

I am up. I have a few area in mind. PM sent

10:45 new years eve online between movies with the family.
Got to go HAPPY NEW YEARS
Old 01-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

No PM received! I look forward to meeting up with you guys and putting in some work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.