VA Hunter Check IN >

VA Hunter Check IN

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

VA Hunter Check IN

Old 10-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Spike

Default Newcomer to the SE VA area...

I have just moved here from Texas, and I am looking forward to networking with people who are business minded in the outdoor industry.

You can find me in the South Eastern portion of the state, but I am definately not limited to this area.

Looking forward to networking with other folks in the industry.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I live in Gloucester County and never hunted there. I hunt in Charlotte, Surry, and Prince George counties now. Used to hunt private land in Cumberland and Nelson Counties.

I hunt all three venues and love the sport. I have joined a new hunt club this year and it is looking very good. Good guys and land.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Spike

I live in King & Queen. I hunt in James City and behind my house here in K&Q. It has been so hot here since opening day i have had a few hours in the woods seeing several does and fawns. Im hoping we can get some cooler weather before Christmas!! Good Luck all.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

Hey, Virginians. I'm hunting in Albemarle Co. this year. I discovered a split limb a week after the season opened, so the bow's in the shop right now . Hopefully I'll get her back before the weekend.

Anyway, good luck to everybody. Post up some success pics if you can. I love seeing how everyone is doing around the Old Dominion.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

i live in Woodbridge and hunt in Loudoun, Prince William, Fairfax, madison, Fauquier. I used to belong in a hunt club in Fluvanna but gave it up because of better hunting in nova.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

o2Be: I live in Loudoun County, but haven't found any place local to hunt (I hunt in Rockingham County a couple hours west of here). How do you find places to hunt in NOVA?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

It's difficult to find good places. Going door to door during the summer paid off for me a few years back with three places to hunt in nova. The hunting is better here if you only bow hunt and can find someone who will let you use their property. Persistance pays off.... eventually.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Huntin in Franklin and Henry county. There thick in both and I cant wait for each huntin day to come.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MountainHunter
o2Be: I live in Loudoun County, but haven't found any place local to hunt (I hunt in Rockingham County a couple hours west of here). How do you find places to hunt in NOVA?
mountain hunter--i have just been fortunate enough to either have friends or clients who have decent land in loudoun. i met one guy on this board about 3 years ago he took me to a decent place near Leesburg. I hunt in 3 or 4 spots in Loudoun--mainly aldie,middleburg and leesburg. that guy i met on this board is a really nice guy.