Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Any Texas Hunters Out There? >

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

Old 09-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by manyfaces1
I am from northwest texas have some awesome deer whitetail and mulies in motley and floyd county 15000 acers love bow hunting have some openings

manyfaces1
I am in Lubbock. I do a lot of bird hunting on public lands between here and Amarillo. No where to deer hunt or do any private hunting. If you do anything other than bow on all the land give me a shout.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frisco, TX here. I live in Texas but mostly hunt in Arkansas, on a couple of leases that are adjacent to family land. I hunt in Texas when I can get drawn on TPWD draw hunts or the Hagerman Refuge, about an hour north of my house.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

i hope to see some pics from the texas crew this year! Good Luck Amigos!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Well this fall when I get back from Iraq will be the first time I will get to hunt since moving to Fort Hood. I am not going to hunt on Hood, I am heading out to west texas near plainview to hunt, wish me luck I will have about a month to get my deer.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Spike

Tyler, Tx. here. Hunt in Cherokee County.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

hey tyler, tx. im hunting just outside kilgore.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Spike

Default Texas Hunter?

I live near Lufkin,Texas and hunt in Polk County close to Chester,Texas. We are 2 buck/2 doe county and hunt the real woods. No wildlife management, just good ole pop up a stand, do some trimming, put out a feeder, set out a game cam and hunt, not kill deer. Our deer are very smart almost like they are programmed by the government, lol. Anyway, we have about 133 acres that we pay $350 a year per gun, maximum of 6 guns and we never have any problems killing deer, just seeing them, lol.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys sorry im not from texas not even close, im from maine and would love to hunt in texas. really looking into hogs for next spring. can anyone tell me if its possible and feasable to hunt hogs somewher without guide/trophy fees any info would be greatly appreciated maybe if anyone is interested in coming to maine i could help, not a guide but hunt everything that i can every minute i can,
Old 10-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

i understand frank, thats how my place in kilgore is. lol got busted by a doe when i was 18 ft up a tree down wind of her. she just decided to look up, what the heck? blew about 20 timesand walked off, never did run scared just knew it wasnt right.

and baileym62, i could probably hook you up with something in the spring. we have a lot of pigs on the places i hunt and would love to take ya to kill some. would you be interested in a spring turkey hunt with all the pigs you want? the ranch i work for is a comercial operation so lodging is the main fee but i can see about making it just a hog hunt and see what i can pull out. if your interested pm me if this is of interest to you and i can hook you up with the info. good luck to all this season. BE SAFE!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

bobcat any thing would be appreciated. we have tons of turkeys here though so id rather not spend money to shoot one it would be a possibility though. if someone would share a piece of woods for a weekend that would be awesome

i guess im an idiot or something but i cant pm you i keep getting logged off in the process id like to just have a talk with you about this or email me [email protected] thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.