Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Any Texas Hunters Out There? >

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

Old 09-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Fork Horn

thats pretty nice. im about 3.5 hours or so east of you. Rusk county. Good luck up there!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Spike

I am from northwest texas have some awesome deer whitetail and mulies in motley and floyd county 15000 acers love bow hunting have some openings

manyfaces1
Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by manyfaces1
I am from northwest texas have some awesome deer whitetail and mulies in motley and floyd county 15000 acers love bow hunting have some openings

manyfaces1
whats the prices on your opening up there? might be a little far for me this year but next year might be a possibility, or maybe someone else will take advantage of it.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Spike

i am in southeast tx between beaumont and houston. i hunt here and in san saba county i also hunt in kansas good luck this year
Old 09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Spike

Bobcat, I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I'd post. I hunt in Goldthwaite. We hunt in a part of the county (Mills) that is a honey hole for deer. Just last week we checked our deer camera and in a week's time frame, we had 695 photo's on the sd card (unbelieveable). We will be taking some nice bucks this year. There is only three of us on this land (me, son-in-law, and friend) we have managed for four years and it is about to pay off. Two years ago, my son shot a seven point that took 3rd in the big buck contest, I have shot a 6 point with a 21inch spread. (unreal) we are spoiled.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by texasbuck
Bobcat, I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I'd post. I hunt in Goldthwaite. We hunt in a part of the county (Mills) that is a honey hole for deer. Just last week we checked our deer camera and in a week's time frame, we had 695 photo's on the sd card (unbelieveable). We will be taking some nice bucks this year. There is only three of us on this land (me, son-in-law, and friend) we have managed for four years and it is about to pay off. Two years ago, my son shot a seven point that took 3rd in the big buck contest, I have shot a 6 point with a 21inch spread. (unreal) we are spoiled.
man that sounds awesome! im jealous. i check my cams every 2 wks and im lucky to have 100 between 3 of them! i love goldthwaite though, been through there alot. good luck and post some of those pics! it seems like there arent near enough texas hunters on here! i really enjoy this site for keeping me busy till season starts. hope to hear some more from ya!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Fork Horn

Bobcat, I am not far from you. I live in Longview, and hunt in Cass Co. Not a lot of big deer, but the 13" minimum restriction will surely pay off in couple of yrs.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RLoving1
I'm hunting out in Coal county just north of DFW about 2 1/2 hours,private land...family ranch.can't remember how much out of state tags were,believe it was around 200 maybe a little more.
I hunt with Rloving, and the out of state tags were 253.00 last year, I haven't bought them for this year yet...BTW, I'm from the DFW area.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
I hunt with Rloving, and the out of state tags were 253.00 last year, I haven't bought them for this year yet...BTW, I'm from the DFW area.
You got plenty of money...bring it this year...we may need bail money from too much fun! Don't forget my blob target either!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

thats a good deal, i would like to do some out of state hunting but i think im going to have to wait another year. im spending a lot of time about 56 miles down 45 south of dallas. good luck to yall guys this year! sounds like it could get interesting! and dont forget beaver bucks with your bail money stash!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.