Finally Saw Some Deer!! >

Finally Saw Some Deer!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Finally Saw Some Deer!!

Old 08-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Finally Saw Some Deer!!

Went to the farm early this week. Checked all our previously setup locations only to find that our sd cards had been removed form our cams. VANDALS??? i think so. anyways, why would they not take the whole camera? Polite Vandals? wth? i dont get it. We set up a few more stands, feeders and a couple more cams in the less active (trespasser activity) areas of the farm. Im dying to see whats might be on them. We saw 6 deer running through the creeks but didnt see any antlers, these are the first deer we have seen in a long time. we knew they used to pass through but im thinking we jumped these from their bedding. i think they are there to stay a while. our work is paying off! my desire to hunt is getting terribly strong and my significant other is getting agitated by my constant urge to go to the farm. (2 hours from home) lol I hope we can make it through this, otherwise next deer season might be lonely for me. haha anyways hope to get some pictures up soon. Any one else around east texas with pics? im in rusk/gregg county. Just interested in whats in the area aside from trespassers.