Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Repost: Deer Hunting in SC 101.. Pls help >

Repost: Deer Hunting in SC 101.. Pls help

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Repost: Deer Hunting in SC 101.. Pls help

Old 07-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buck & Boar is a good place also but it's high-fenced. I know some people are picky about that. And they're pretty pricey on their deer hunts. But it looks like they have some great deer and a great opportunity to bag a real trophy.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:02 AM
Spike

I actually hunt the property ajacent to Blackwater and there are some nice deer in that area I killed the one in my photo near there. Tons of deer there! That's for sure. We can't even keep any food plots down. The deer keep eating the young sprouts as soon as they are a few inches tall. Lots of ajacent farm lands around that area as well. Helps give those deer what they need to grow.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:12 PM

there are several guide services in the upstate but they are hard to find .upstate is not as popular as the lowcountry.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Typical Buck

If your stuck with those dates, then you have to hunt the lowcountry. Their gun season opens August 15th, where ours in the upstate does not open until Oct. 11th (Sept. 15th for archery).

X4 or 5...or however many, on staying away from Bostic. That place has taken a nose dive since I hunted there 10 years ago. Nothing but bad reviews now.

I have hog hunted with Cypress Creek. I would give them an 'A' rating.

Good luck
Old 08-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Spike

give Rick @ Waccamaw Hunting Services a call deer he will put you on the deer, been hunting with him for 4 years and have no complaints good honest hard working guy has some real good hunting to boot!