Northern Virginia bowhunters >

Northern Virginia bowhunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Northern Virginia bowhunters

Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Northern Virginia bowhunters

Lease fell through...good luck all VA hunters. If I can help anyone get on Quantico to hunt, just let me know if you need help.

Last edited by virginiashadow; 09-18-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Northern Virginia bowhunters

Congratulation VAshadow, I know you have been working on this for a while. I hunt a tract of land in Aldie and your right that area has a unbelievable high deer population andgood genetics. Good number of Turkey and there's a few bear in that area also.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Rick, I have been working hard on finding a place and it has finally come true. It only took me 17 hunting seasons on public land mainly to find a good spot! Call me a slow learner.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

i hunt around Vigrinia beef and that area gets a lot of hunting pressure. would not know about genetics as everything seems to be shot up real quick. Nobody will let anything walk. i only hunt 25 acres and usually only bow hunt there.
Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: o2bebowhunting

i hunt around Vigrinia beef and that area gets a lot of hunting pressure. would not know about genetics as everything seems to be shot up real quick. Nobody will let anything walk. i only hunt 25 acres and usually only bow hunt there.
I've got a spot right close by to you that's only 10 acres, mostly bedding area, but holds some nice deer also. That are is LOADED w/ deer. Congrats on a good spot!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:58 PM
Spike

Brett,

Just subscribed to this forum in order to get in touch with you regarding the bow hunting land that you have acquired. Please let me know at your convenience, if you have filled these vacancies, or if there are a few spots available. I live very close to this area, and would love to meet up with you and discuss possible options. I can assure you that trust and ethics is not an issue. Without getting into details, my employment alone will gain your trust. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you sir
Old 08-29-2009, 06:27 AM
Spike

Congrats on finding a great spot to hunt! Good luck to you, your friend, and whoever else hunts there this year!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Guys,

I hatge to be the bearer of bad news however this lease fell through for Brett unless something else has changed since I last spoke with him. I know how disheartening this can be as we lost, well gave up our 4500 acres lease and it was disappointing to say the least. But We could not justify paying over $60,000.00 for a lease that size. ON the bright side we ended up being offered two prime leases in the King George and Warsaw area. With one being archery only and having already scouted out 5 book size deer with 3 of them being in the 150's if not a little higher so I guess it all comes around. We were also just offered another 1000 acres for next season in the Neck as well.

I am hoping Brett will be coming out as atleast a guest some this season with us!
Old 08-31-2009, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, the lease fell through. Eng sure sounds like he has some great properties lined up. Get on em!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Spike

Hey guys, I just got out of the Military and I work in DC now. I bought a house in Prince William county and I am desperately looking for some public land or land to lease to hunt this season. I have been bow hunting since I was a kid and heard there are soem good spots out west a little and would like to know if anyone knows of some good spots. PM me if possible. Thanks in advance!

AJ

Quick Reply: Northern Virginia bowhunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.