Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms >

Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

Old 01-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

Its sad that the boys dog got shot. Its also sad that people take the piss poor attitude that "Chit happens" when you are nuisance and a burden on other people's enjoyment of their own land. If you don't care that you are screwing up other people, don't expect them to care if they screw your day up.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Fork Horn

You took my reply out of contexted. Chit happens everytime you step into the woods to go hunting or are you someone that blames everything or anyone because you didn't see a buck or kill one. To much rain, snow,wind are all factors of a hunt. A tree falling in the woods spooking game is part of a hunt. a squirrel barking when it has seen you is part of hunting.

ORIGINAL: Stonewall308

Its sad that the boys dog got shot. Its also sad that people take the piss poor attitude that "Chit happens" when you are nuisance and a burden on other people's enjoyment of their own land. If you don't care that you are screwing up other people, don't expect them to care if they screw your day up.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Spike

The bottom line is that you don't have a right to keep an animal in such a way that it is a nuisance to others and an infringement upon their enjoyment of their property.
bottom line some jackass dont have the right to shoot it neither

It is legal for a dog to be shot by it's owner, I doubt the VHDA will want this to change.
that wont get changed because their too many big money breeders in northern va,that breed fluffy foo-foo dogs that do it 10x more than any hound owner just because it dont have the right color fur,wrong color eyes or its a runt,or it just aint oh so perfect,start accusing AKC breeders that do it on a weekly basis.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Spike

If you don't care that you are screwing up other people, don't expect them to care if they screw your day up.
next thing you know early season bow hunters will be wanting to ban early squirrle season because grandpa took his grandkids hunting and all that shootin spooked the deer away
Old 01-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: vahoundsman

It is legal for a dog to be shot by it's owner, I doubt the VHDA will want this to change.
that wont get changed because their too many big money breeders in northern va,that breed fluffy foo-foo dogs that do it 10x more than any hound owner just because it dont have the right color fur,wrong color eyes or its a runt,or it just aint oh so perfect,start accusing AKC breeders that do it on a weekly basis.
Why should that affectwhat position the VHDA takes.Your just reaching for excuses and if I remember correctly the last puppy mills to be shutdownwere nowhere close to NOVA.Most of those breedersonly get rid of dogs that can't breed anymore, they wouldn't putdown any dog if the can get a$ for it.

From your post, it seems like you have issues with NOVA and the AKC.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

If you don't care that you are screwing up other people, don't expect them to care if they screw your day up.
next thing you know early season bow hunters will be wanting to ban early squirrle season because grandpa took his grandkids hunting and all that shootin spooked the deer away
Poor comparison, but I only have a problem with the Grandpa if he's trespassing. Doesn't matter what season is in orif I'm hunting with a Bow, ML, Rifle.....

And ifGrandpa is trespassing with the kids, maybe they should hunt with him in the future.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:24 AM
Spike

It is legal for a dog to be shot by it's owner, I doubt the VHDA will want this to change
why would the vhda take a position at all on this???????
you missed my point and i didnt even think about puppy mills,the point is mills and private breeders shoot/put down WAY far more dogs than any hound hunter, ,money???????they cant sell a pup if it has poor conformation,wrong color,or what ever may be wrong with the dog.older brood female past her prime,only putting out 3 or 4 pups is no longer a money maker....pow....eliminated,white german shepard....pow....not reconized as a correct color. husky without blue eyes.....pow.dude i can go on and on.if you wanna jump on the hsus band wagon go preach to people that are far worse than hound hunters.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

It is legal for a dog to be shot by it's owner, I doubt the VHDA will want this to change
why would the vhda take a position at all on this???????
you missed my point and i didnt even think about puppy mills,the point is mills and private breeders shoot/put down WAY far more dogs than any hound hunter, ,money???????they cant sell a pup if it has poor conformation,wrong color,or what ever may be wrong with the dog.older brood female past her prime,only putting out 3 or 4 pups is no longer a money maker....pow....eliminated,white german shepard....pow....not reconized as a correct color. husky without blue eyes.....pow.dude i can go on and on.if you wanna jump on the hsus band wagon go preach to people that are far worse than hound hunters.
Sorry I missed your point, just because someone else does it's OK. Your doing a great job representing hunters that use hounds for deer, keep up the good work
Old 01-17-2009, 05:12 AM
Spike

yep and your doing a great job of representing hsus.......keep up the good work
Old 01-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hokieman

You took my reply out of contexted. Chit happens everytime you step into the woods to go hunting or are you someone that blames everything or anyone because you didn't see a buck or kill one. To much rain, snow,wind are all factors of a hunt. A tree falling in the woods spooking game is part of a hunt. a squirrel barking when it has seen you is part of hunting.
No, it appears I took it in context. You are comparing natural occurrences beyond anyone's control to your negligent, burdensome, and nuisance activities.

Quick Reply: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.