green swamp wma in florida >

green swamp wma in florida

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

green swamp wma in florida

Old 01-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: green swamp wma in florida

the check stand operator's at GS are lazy. they do not take any pic's of the deer or take the jaw bone half of the time.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

the check stand operator's at GS are lazy. they do not take any pic's of the deer or take the jaw bone half of the time.
Well thats not cool...how are they going to get the correct data...I can see only taking pics of the really nice ones,but the jaw bones should be collected whenever possible....
Old 01-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Spike

Did some scouting out at GS on 12/31 and per the checkstand person they had a 4, 6, 7, and 10 pointer come out of there on that day. We did our scouting and headed back on Friday, but saw nothing. However, we scouted around later in the day on Friday and found a good spot down by the river (which is pretty much dried up now).

Thinking of heading back on Sunday.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Spike

i was there 12/31 also and ate my lunch at the 471 check station while they were cleaning the 7 point. Apparently the 7 point and 6 point were fighting with each other when he put two shots in the 7 point and 1 shot into the 6 point. They brought the 7 point in to clean it and were going to go back out to look for the 6 point. When I left around 5:00pm the 6 point hadn't been recovered yet.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Spike

took a pretty nice 4 pointer 830 am sat morning from the swamp sat sitting under a tree drinking some water he came in bout 20 yards gave me a broad side shot
Old 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Spike

nice job
Old 01-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

Glad to hear some of you'll had some luck, I was hunting greenswamp from 12/26-1/3, didnt get anything, but did see 8 deer in that time span, 1 of which i know was a six point, he came runnin trough where i had my stand setup, couldnt get a clean shot, so i let em keep runnin...this season at greenswamp has been intresting, due to being so dry, but the plus side of the dry weather was seeing people bagging bigger bucks, last sunday(12/28) i seen the biggest 10 point that i ever seencome out of greenswamp, pry weighed around 170nd that bucks rack was massive chocolate horns, i was glad to see that and some other good bucks come out of greenswamp this year, its showing that even with the amount of hunting pressure there is in greenswamp the bucks are still gettin a chance to grow to be trophy quality bucks. I'msad that the season has ended but found some awesome new spots this year that are practically untouched, found one area that had 11 super fresh rubs...man i cant wait until archery season!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: I AM THE WOODS

man i cant wait until archery season!
I hear you. I had a great season too. Did not bag anything, but saw lots of game and am looking forward to next year!

Cheers,
Chris
Old 01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Spike

any one know what the final numbers were?
Old 01-08-2009, 05:38 PM

Green Swamp Hog/Dog Permit
I am looking for a Green Swamp West Hog Dog Hunt.

Mike
407-470-3097

Quick Reply: green swamp wma in florida

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.