Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dog hunting outlaws

Old 01-17-2009, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: deerdogdude

ORIGINAL: hometheaterman

So instead of the still hunters and dog hunters fighting against each other all the time they should try to all work together and show the non hunter how hunters aren't as bad as the reputation they have.
Actually its not dog hunters fighting, itsSOME still hunters fighting and dog hunters for some reason(including me) standing up to most of the liesSOME of these guys tell. I know some of this stuff happens but the waySOME of these "hunters" act, its a everyday occurance?? Dog hunting no matter how many times you post it ,think it, dream it, is not going anywhere. And YES drinking and hunting should result in you loosing your hunting rights!! By the way I had 1 instance this year with tresspassers, and it was 2 guys STILL hunting on my power line, their excuse...."I thought this was part of our land", funny thing was 1 of them was standing 5 feet from my cable loaded with posted signs. We hunt in Prince George/Sussex and I NEVER see hunters hunting from the road. I hunt just about everyday and it just does not happen around here that I have seen.
That's how I should have worded it but I didn't want to make the still hunters madder. I don't know any dog hunters that want still hunting banned or really care. I don't understand why they still hunters can't just still hunt and not complain.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:37 PM

Geez Guys, let's all go meet in the center of the road, sing Kumbaya and shoot a couple of deer! Drinks on me! Season is over, I've got 300+ days to write letters, call the politicians and whine like hell! Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last!! I think I'll go to the inaguration now.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: reswire

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last!! I think I'll go to the inaguration now.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Spike

what happened to bigbird????????
did crumbe's friend have him arrested??????????
Old 01-21-2009, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: vahoundsman

what happened to bigbird????????
did crumbe's friend have him arrested??????????
LOL! First there has to be a violation of law. Last I checked making someone mad isn't against the law.

I'm about over wasting time going back and forth on this on the forums. Neither side is going to change or give and it's not going to be decided on here either. Probably in the end it only upsets each side and makes things worse. This thread did that from both sides. Why keep endlessly fanning the flames?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

Has to be heat before there are flames.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:27 PM

Good Grief: You can tell the season is over....Didnt want to be left out so heres my .2

Old 02-05-2009, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 700Rem

Good Grief: You can tell the season is over....Didnt want to be left out so heres my .2
Way to go Bunky, I think we were alltrying to let this garbage thread die. Thanks for reviving it.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

LOL LOTS of crapola on both sides of this story. Calling the news, getting a lawyer, Shooting the dang dog, you got it. Calling PETA Give me a break.
Other side.
If any of you think you can walk on to my land without my say so you have a big surprise in store. Walk into my yard, check my barn. LOL just try it. You let your dog loose + its on my land + I see it = one dead dog. Yes I do have the right to do that! You cant control it I sure as heck can.
You are not a responsible hunter if you do not or can not control what you are hunting with be it bow, gun, dog or what ever.
If you are a dog hunter and you do not take the time and effort to secure the right to be on others property before you turn them loose to me you are no better than a poacher and should be treated the same way. One way is ethical the other isn't, and you wounder why he is pissed. Give me a fricken break.
I use to wounder why land owners were so pi--ed off at hunters all the time. If you are a dog club and you know this is going on why not do something to help stop it? The old saying goes, "if your not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem."
Peta and thinking you can do what ever you want on someones property. Give me a fricken Break.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Who

LOL LOTS of crapola on both sides of this story. Calling the news, getting a lawyer, Shooting the dang dog, you got it. Calling PETA Give me a break.
Other side.
If any of you think you can walk on to my land without my say so you have a big surprise in store. Walk into my yard, check my barn. LOL just try it. You let your dog loose + its on my land + I see it = one dead dog. Yes I do have the right to do that! You cant control it I sure as heck can.
You are not a responsible hunter if you do not or can not control what you are hunting with be it bow, gun, dog or what ever.
If you are a dog hunter and you do not take the time and effort to secure the right to be on others property before you turn them loose to me you are no better than a poacher and should be treated the same way. One way is ethical the other isn't, and you wounder why he is pissed. Give me a fricken break.
I use to wounder why land owners were so pi--ed off at hunters all the time. If you are a dog club and you know this is going on why not do something to help stop it? The old saying goes, "if your not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem."
Peta and thinking you can do what ever you want on someones property. Give me a fricken Break.
Why don't guys that hunt in stands stop people from trespassing and setting up stands to hunt in? People do it all the time they just get caught a lot less than peoples dogs on someone else property does. It isn't our job to police the rest of the dog hunters just like it isn't yours to police the rest of the guys that hunt in stands. Here you shoot a dog you don't have the right too and will be in a ton of legal trouble if they can prove it was you. They also have the right to go on your land if it's after their dog. Doesn't really matter if you like it or not. I'm sure it's different in Texas but that's how it is here.

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.