Dog hunting outlaws

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Dog hunting outlaws

Old 01-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

ORIGINAL: crumbe

Pm me the info on where to meet you and I will let them know....they have nothing to say to you except face to face.
I'm not in the mood for a bunch of Jerry Springer action. Sounds like that's where it's heading too. And if they can't give out their "deep" concerns ahead of time what else could it be?

What come alone at high noon and meet me at the old warehouse? Unless I have what their agenda is it isn't going to happen. And if it did it would be some place like the county sheriffs parking lot. I don't have time or inclination to argue with the McCoys some afternoon over some perceived wrong.

Convince me I'm guessing wrong here. If they have a sincere concern I'll do something to appease the situation. Hows that?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bigg~BirddVA

ORIGINAL: crumbe

Pm me the info on where to meet you and I will let them know....they have nothing to say to you except face to face.
I'm not in the mood for a bunch of Jerry Springer action. Sounds like that's where it's heading too. And if they can't give out their "deep" concerns ahead of time what else could it be?

What come alone at high noon and meet me at the old warehouse? Unless I have what their agenda is it isn't going to happen. And if it did it would be some place like the county sheriffs parking lot. I don't have time or inclination to argue with the McCoys some afternoon over some perceived wrong.

Convince me I'm guessing wrong here. If they have a sincere concern I'll do something to appease the situation. Hows that?

Rick, might I suggest getting a soap onthe rope necklece and remember there's no more joy than a fat butt boy. I'll tell Bubba to be watching for his girlfriend soon.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Bigbird....

I sent you a pm but my sent messages dont show that they went. I actually sent you two...if you did not get them let me know and I will send you an email.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Fork Horn

Got them.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:30 PM

I'm with you va houndsman. All this pissin for nothing. We hunt in the road all the time and no one gets hurt. So what. We put a walkie talkie at each end of the road, we no where the game wardens are because we see them coming and the cars too. I've shot some great deer this way, and it's legal here in Essex and Caroline county. The cops here don't care and the game warden dont care either. We do it all the time. I hunt were I want because it's my right. Ive been hunting in the woods and the roads, anywhere I want, so does my club. We don't try and turn dogs on other peoples land but sometimes they cross the lines, the deer cross the roads, we kill them, nobody gets hurt. I'm gonna post a u-tube video of how we do it legal. We are careful and the sheriff doesn't care. After all, it's still america right??? Tell that $#^& head big mouth bird to shove his camera up his #$$!! I've got a camera too, and I'm gonna start putting legal dogging on the internet. We only had two dogs get run over in the last four years, and we havn't shot anyone. We only shoot on roads that are straight and don't have too many turns. We can put at least 25 hunters safely in a road to hunt without problems. It's no different than a traffic accident or any other time the road gets blocked. Hunt on brothers, I hear the dogs barking!
Old 01-11-2009, 08:06 PM

Be careful guys, threatening someone on a media outlet such as a telephone, computer, or internet is a very serious violation of the law. A good friend of mine was arrested by his ex for texting her an unfriendly message, containing what she felt was threatening. After a couple of days in court, an arrest record and the possibility of losing his guns because of the restraining order. If someone threatened me with bodily harm like you're doing to Big Bird, I might get a little upset. And by the way, I did spend some time with a couple of attorneys lately, and it appears that VDGIF may bepushing for full registration of hounds and clubs. The IRS seems interested in how clubs gather and distribute their money also. It seems you have to pay tax on the profits of the commonwealth, regardless of whether you boughta game license or not. Profit is profit, pay the man, boys!!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: reswire

Be careful guys, threatening someone on a media outlet such as a telephone, computer, or internet is a very serious violation of the law. A good friend of mine was arrested by his ex for texting her an unfriendly message, containing what she felt was threatening. After a couple of days in court, an arrest record and the possibility of losing his guns because of the restraining order. If someone threatened me with bodily harm like you're doing to Big Bird, I might get a little upset. And by the way, I did spend some time with a couple of attorneys lately, and it appears that VDGIF may be pushing for full registration of hounds and clubs. The IRS seems interested in how clubs gather and distribute their money also. It seems you have to pay tax on the profits of the commonwealth, regardless of whether you bought a game license or not. Profit is profit, pay the man, boys!!!!!
You've made no sense in your post as I threaten no one. I did give advise not to drop the soap in jail. As for pushing for full registration of hounds and clubs in VA. what grapevine you eating from because I'd like to validate your rumor.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man,talk about the perfrect example of what is all wrong with dog hunting. Huntingfrom the road! Now that is really smart!!!

Do you guys also drink a coldone waiting for them dogs to come through??? I bet the Anti's are lovin this guy's actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Spike

The IRS seems interested in how clubs gather and distribute their money also. It seems you have to pay tax on the profits of the commonwealth, regardless of whether you boughta game license or not. Profit is profit, pay the man, boys!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????? get a grip dude,the IRS checking into huntclubs LMAO.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Spike

i think reswire is talking about bigbird hokie as he's the one riding around stalking and taking video of hunt clubs and posting on the internet not to mention with a minor involved!

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.