Dog hunting outlaws

Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 AM

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

Hokieman....

Contact me I need some info....if you still have my email..if not pm me
Old 01-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

I didnt see anyone in the video shoot anything? Did ya'll? I mean the captioning said they were shooting but I must've missed it... I just saw a couple guys standing there with guns? Were they gonna shoot? Possibly. Did they? We dont know. Video's like that just show how people with such talent that can make that and publish it use their talents for such stupid things instead of trying to get a job with them or make life easier for everyone by inventing somethinginstead of being a complete jackass.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

crumbe spare me the drama act. First when out in the public you're fair game for video recording as well as photography. Better check your right to privacy laws before you bark. Unless it's for commercial gain there is no permission needed or laws violated. It was taken from a public road. And unless the hunt club leased those roads they're open to anyone. The road in question is traveled a fair amount as it's a pass through going certain places. Regardless it's a state road open to anyone.

But hey I understand your concern. People lining up for a hunt on a public road doesn't look too good and I'm sure you would like it to disappear. So you claim he was a minor? So was the youth who fataly shot himself about 5 miles from where this video was taken. He was said to be a safe hunter too. Truth is a buck runs out, the dogs are barking and the level of excitement goes up. It's easy to make mistakes. I don't think anyone would regard the standers set up as ideal or safe. You can dispute it or claim it's manipulated or whatever you feel, it is what it is.

If YT does take it down I'll mask out the identity of the "youth" and it will go right back up. Then you have nothing to bark about.

PM Hokieman if you like. We PM each other from time to time. Believe it or not we're on speaking terms and have civil responses to each other. PM me if you like.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Spike

being a complete jackass

Old 01-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Are you sure placing avideo on You Tube of people in plain view in a public place even if juveniles is illegal? What about the thousands of videos of kids at concerts? festivals, etc...? Type in Bush Gardens and see what comes up? I'm not sure Bird did anything illegal there, the young man was not approached, co worsted, or contacted in any way.. I have to go with Bird on this one, he merely filmed what was there.

Besides if the young man is old enough to sit alone on a roadway with a gun he is old enough to have his picture taken. Any yes it looks bad....
Old 01-06-2009, 03:49 PM

I will only say that his parents would like to meet with you...you talk so big...and run your mouth...well put your money where you mouth is.

Lets see how much of a man you really are.

Please let me know where his parents can meet with you face to face to discuss you putting there child all over the internet. you can pm me if you like.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:16 PM

Easy to say what you want others to think BigBird. I know the area where you claim hunters are being unsafe, I actually know some of the guys you show on your supposed "cartoon". Perhaps you forgot to mention that in the County where this was filmed, as long as the hunters are across the ditch, they are legal. Who can say what any of these hunters would do....shoot across the road? I doubt it seriously, I strongly suspect they would shoot into the woods they are facing but then again you are simply trying to put hound hunters in a bad light. What you fail to show are the blantantly illegal still hunters that were caught in the same area most likely within a week or so of your little film expedition. These hunters are hunting on legally leased property where the farmers are asking them to shoot bucks, does, any deer they see as this County is overrun with deer that are eating up the farmers crops and profits. I too know the kids parents....you call yourself BigBird but in comparison to the boys stepfather, you would most likely be more of a Ground sparrow. Maybe next time you go riding around filming folks during hunting season, obeying the law and trying to enjoy themselves, one of these guys will see you then I know we shall see "feathers fly". You will be more of a plucked chicken than a "BigBird". Such childish actions here displayed by you. Stay in Chesapeake and hunt at the mall. Folks like you are not welcome out here in God's Country. One would wonder about your interest in little boys anyway.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bigg~BirddVA

crumbe spare me the drama act. First when out in the public you're fair game for video recording as well as photography. Better check your right to privacy laws before you bark. Unless it's for commercial gain there is no permission needed or laws violated. It was taken from a public road. And unless the hunt club leased those roads they're open to anyone. The road in question is traveled a fair amount as it's a pass through going certain places. Regardless it's a state road open to anyone.

But hey I understand your concern. People lining up for a hunt on a public road doesn't look too good and I'm sure you would like it to disappear. So you claim he was a minor? So was the youth who fataly shot himself about 5 miles from where this video was taken. He was said to be a safe hunter too. Truth is a buck runs out, the dogs are barking and the level of excitement goes up. It's easy to make mistakes. I don't think anyone would regard the standers set up as ideal or safe. You can dispute it or claim it's manipulated or whatever you feel, it is what it is.

If YT does take it down I'll mask out the identity of the "youth" and it will go right back up. Then you have nothing to bark about.

PM Hokieman if you like. We PM each other from time to time. Believe it or not we're on speaking terms and have civil responses to each other. PM me if you like.
Rick, I believe thats the nicest comment you have said about me. golly gee ned. Pal
Old 01-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Spike

The road in question is traveled a fair amount as it's a pass through going certain places. Regardless it's a state road open to anyone.
are you sure thats a public road?????i hear its a private drive leading to a public road and not a "pass through" as you say and actually gated at one end,and belongs to the farmer that leases it to that club.dont sound public to me.
by the way, what were your doing down thatdrive anyway????????

how many other websites have you posted that bogus,b/s video on? vhhr.org,archery talk,hsus,peta
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

BigBird... Can I ask a question? I mean, honest, serious, okay?

What on earth have the hound hunters done so bad that has got you this worked up? Sure, you can disagree with them. Lots of people can disagree over things. But dang... Did these guys make a pass at your wife or something? Trash your property or your car?

I don't hate the dog hunters. Sure, I have disagreed with certain ways they hunt, but then I have also understood other methods they use.

I prefer the peace and quiet. So instead of bothering them, raising a fuss, pissing them off, I go out to the GWNF and hunt out there instead. But I should say that I have talked to a dog hunter (on another forum and also over the phone) and we are planning on getting together next season, and I can tag along on a dog hunt and see first hand how it is done, and done right.

Quick Reply: Dog hunting outlaws

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.