Oklahoma Buck

Old 11-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Oklahoma Buck

gratz on a nice buck.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Killed a 140 class 10 point in Garvin country early in bow season.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

I shot a doe on chatto flats, and I dont know ifI am going to get to hunt again since I am at fort hood now.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

Ft. Hood is down in texas right?? It wouldnt be too bad of a drive, but I dont know about the resident/non resident license unless you got your lifetime license before you were stationed down there. Out of state fees for Oklahoma are expensive.

Hopefully I will get back down to Ft. Sill this Thanksgiving weekend. they are running bonus hunts for does and Id live to get some more meat in the freezer
Old 11-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah its not a bad trip about four and a half hours, i had my licence for this year already so all I had to do is buy my tags.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Typical Buck

I loved hunting Texas growing up. Prior to us turing 16 we could hunt with resident tags after that it jumped to $350 I belive so we coulnt afford it anymore. If I ever win the lottery Im gonna buy the biggest piece of south Texas I can find. How is the public hunting down there? I have heard that it is very limited.

I think that Texas offers lifetime licenses to active duty military very cheap....dont quote me on it though. There is something that they do for the military anyway. I may have to dig through thier regs to find what it is again.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good buck Davs! My dad called from our place in Coal county Friday.He was sitting and drinking coffee just watching game and asked me about a little basket 8 point.I saw 2 weeks ago walk about 8 foot from my truck down to where I was sitting in a thicket.Dad told me he's still walking down the same road right on time every morning.I told him there's a real ugly single antlered spike running same ridge,I watched him breed a doe and I couldn't get in bow range fast enough![:@]
Old 11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah I can get lifetime tags here for free, but it cost 60 bucks to hunt on hood.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

jeez i hate not being able to hunt,seen a small 6 point my last day passed, it head toward a friend i put by me he smacked a small tree,watched the buck as it walked back by me.
friend hasnt shot a deer yet ,his third year trying,he's had his chances it just hasn't happened yet.
armyhunter the area was by the river off of the end of lindsey by 72nd ave.go in straight south by the river some good areas lots of turkeys to watch.
dave u need to find those areas i gave u for your gps seen some deer and some rubs back there them deer are using that open field it is a little over grown now but not bad.good luck to all

Old 11-29-2008, 05:32 PM

Very nice!!!!

Here is a nice Okie buck too... http://www.archerymadness.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=106

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.