VIRGINIA HUNTERS >

VIRGINIA HUNTERS

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

VIRGINIA HUNTERS

Old 10-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: VIRGINIA HUNTERS

k so where you from remmington, and hows it goin in your area. whatcha seein.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Currently in school in Charlottesville but get to travel home some weekends to hunt in God's country in Bath County, Virginia.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Spike

I am from the Chesapeake area of Virginia ,, but hunt in Suffolk, Courtland, Surry, and Eastern Shore. I have seen minimal rubs and scrapes in the Chesapeake and Suffolk areas i hunt, but it has increased in the last two weeks. Also, i got great reactions from rattling ans grunting over at the the Eastern Shore. Actually grunted one to me and shot him at 10 yards with my bow. I am really looking forward to Nov 5th 6th 7th 8th 11th.....the other days i'll be teaching school
Old 10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Spike

I'm from Chesapeake also, I'm not a hardcore hunter like some of you but like to go when I can. Already got a button buck this year. I'm thinking about getting a crossbow. I hunt here in Chesapeake, & Ivor.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

I am in Stafford. Hunting just outside of king George on the Richmond county line and this year I am trying to find my way around Quantico and I got a land owner in nova that needs some bucks theres a 2,6,8,10 and a new 12 pointer show up 2weeks ago.(thinned out,they killed all their new trees they put in this summer and that was a lot (some might come back but most are done)they put replacement cost at 1000. or more.

Have not seen any sign of rut yet. today three does were all by them self kept an eye on them off and on till 1130am and then lost sight of them. but it got cold after lunch and rain moved in. the 12 was running around but could not get a safe shoot. then he found a low part in the fence and was gone also has a bad back leg hes not using it.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice
Old 10-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Bushanic, Let me know if you need help with those bucks in NOVA...I'd be happy to help out a fellow hunter!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

did yall here about that huge buck killed in quantico? i think it had 26 points

cant wait till this afternoon. goin to put up new stand on a new land that i got permission to hunt on.

the wind is so bad here. i hope it slows down cause i am supposed to go huntin in the morn
Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

Calm winds in the morning with temps in the low 30s here in Fairfax. They will be moving hard!!! In Fairfax/Loudoun this is usually the week it all starts for us. I always see chasing on Halloween, the rest of this week looks great starting tomorrow and the moon looks good too.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

i am actualy from suffolk or the tide water region i have realized the scrapes kicking into over drive lately and i just put out my trail cam tonight so ill hit yall up on that tommorow maybe i also want to apologize to you 1shotkill1993 i wasnt really trying to start anything about the baiting thing i just wanted to know the amount of people who can legally do it actually take advantage of it so im sorry if i made myself seem like a instegater

Quick Reply: VIRGINIA HUNTERS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.