HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   Florida Trail Cam Pic's (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/248446-florida-trail-cam-pics.html)

CamoCop 06-05-2008 08:23 PM

Florida Trail Cam Pic's

i've decided to make a thread here in the regional forums to show some of my trail cam footage throughout this season. i elected to do it here mainly to share the footage with local fellow hunters who might even be hunting the same area's i am. i'll be posting new photo's every other week, so keep checking back...

Chuck7 06-06-2008 03:04 AM

RE: Florida Trail Cam Pic's

WOW ...beautiful pictures..that is one nice camera..and it looks like you got it set up in the right place.;)
Is that in Ocala??

huntnma 06-06-2008 03:51 AM

Very Nice.........I so have to get off my rearend and get my cameras out.

Chuck7 06-06-2008 04:20 AM

Maybe I should get a camera too..
Can you guys tell me everything I will need and what should come in the box. I saw some new ones on ebay like Camo has..Where I hunt at..no one would ever find them..trust me..;)

CamoCop 06-06-2008 04:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

WOW ...beautiful pictures..that is one nice camera..and it looks like you got it set up in the right place.;)
Is that in Ocala??
nope, not Ocala.

CamoCop 06-06-2008 04:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Maybe I should get a camera too..
Can you guys tell me everything I will need and what should come in the box. I saw some new ones on ebay like Camo has..Where I hunt at..no one would ever find them..trust me..;)
those pictures are from my Moultrie I40. i believe i paid around $220.00 for it at bass pro. i also bought a metal locking box ($50.00) that i keep it in to prevent bear damage and theft (if found). i also run a slightly older Moultrie 3.1 Game Watcher that takes good pic's...but it has the white flash. my I40 uses an IR flash which doesn't spook game. i had some decent pic's on my 3.1 when i checked it but i elected to leave the card in it for more pic's. i'll be going back out on fathers day to check them again, so i should have more pic's then. so far all of the deer movement is during the heat of the day, no night pic's yet. i guess they are moving in search of water during the heat, as you notice the temp.'s on the pic's. Chuck, if you were gonna buy one...get the I40. i absolutely love this cam, it's pic's are just as good as many of the $400.00+ game cams.

Chuck7 06-06-2008 04:51 AM

I didn't mention any other WMAs..Camo..I figured Ocala was safe since it's so big LOL :D:DI'm smart enough to know you wouldn't mention any speciifcs..neither would I;) .LOL Finding a good placeto hunt in FLorida is like finding a gold mine.
Again...beautiful pictures..I showed my wife..Reminded us of The Yearling movie..same habitat.
Have a great day..
C7

bugsNbows 06-06-2008 05:20 AM

Very nice pics. Liked the cute little fawn from 5/28.

bryant1 06-06-2008 06:34 AM

Nice clear pics. One if these days I will get in the woods and put my cameras up, I just like to wait until the bucks have a little more headgear

bryant1 06-06-2008 06:36 AM

double post