Running Dogs In VA

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Running Dogs In VA

Old 01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Running Dogs In VA

ORIGINAL: bryant1

BEhunting 14, i am really impressed with the name-calling. What are you like 12 year old? You could learn to state you opinion and leave it at that.

As i stated before, it isn't about the harvesting of deer, it's about hearing and watching the dogs work.

This is off-topic, not trying to jack the thread-
TIMBERCRUISER- i think the dog hunting clubs in that area have dwindled more because of new development than complaints from citizens. Land that was once worth nothing more than the planted pines on it is now becoming strip malls from urban sprawl. I actually plan and designalot of the new highways and additions to highways in this area, so i speak from experience. Along with 'certain unnamed large landholder' in the area of northwest florida that transformed from a paper/pulp company to a land development company they tried to develop the whole panhandle to turn a enormous profit. I for one am glad the bottom fell out of the market and you should too as a timbercruiser(we as hunters ALL need the timber commpany's land to hunt). I for one want to be able to run my hounds and stillhunt on vast continous acreage leased from these forestry companies.
10-4,Partner!!..........You and I didn't run dogs together, but we ran them in the same area!

Hey guys, I ran Hog Dogs for 45+ years and in between, Deer dogs. On private property and WMA's onDesignated Dog Areas and never had a confrontation with anyone.....
Old 01-15-2008, 06:50 PM

HOKIEMAN There is info on this forum about the scam that was going on. Also, I noticed that there is a list of hunt clubs on the so called alliance's web site.I know that at least4 of the hunt clubslisted and3of 4 the are some of the bestest groups of game law breakers in my area. This helps prove my piont why are you helping the criminal deer dog hunters?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Excuse me...CRIMINAL DEER DOG HUNTERS??? What's that about I'll let you know that people love us to hunt their land. We have work days, clean up days, and we always drop by to say "Hi, need any help with anything?" MOST dog hunters don't intentionally put their dogs on non-leased land, deer have minds of their own and dogs just follow. You may complain about the dogs but if you don't run dogs on your property the deer will consider your property a safe-haven. At least we're notbaiting or anything like that. MOst people against dogs hunters everywhere have never experienced the rush or either have had 1 or 2 bad experiences.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: behunting14

HOKIEMAN There is info on this forum about the scam that was going on. Also, I noticed that there is a list of hunt clubs on the so called alliance's web site.I know that at least4 of the hunt clubslisted and3of 4 the are some of the bestest groups of game law breakers in my area. This helps prove my piont why are you helping the criminal deer dog hunters?
I suggest in the future you get your facts straight and not comment without first knowing. don't believe half of what you read on these forums as their filled with lies and untruths. Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance is a political action group that gives huntingdog owners a political voice in the general assembly. we are not criminals nor are our members.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:15 PM

HOKIEMAN I'M TELLING YOU THAT 3 OUT 4 OF THE HUNT CLUBS THAT I KNOW AND ARE LISTED ON THE SO CALLED ALLIANCE'S WEB SITE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN GROUPS OF CRIMINALS. THEY SHOOT DOES OUT OF SEASON, THEY TRESPASS ON POSTED PROPERTY, THEY SHOOT FROM THE TRUCK, THEY DON'T CHECK IN THE DEER THAT THEY KILL, ETC. THE FACT IS THAT THE STATE KNOWS THAT THIS IS GOING ON. THIS IS WHY THEY STARTED THE STUDY. SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. THE FACT IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO HELP THESE CRIMINALS, YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THEM. ALSO, YOU NEED AND YOUR ALLIANCE NEEDS TO FACE THE FACT THAT THINGS CAN'T KEEP GOING LIKE THE ARE. I DON'T CARE IF THE ALLIANCE IS A SCAM OR NOT, I'M NOT GIVING MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO A GROUP OF CRIMINALS.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

HOKIEMAN I'M TELLING YOU THAT 3 OUT 4 OF THE HUNT CLUBS THAT I KNOW AND ARE LISTED ON THE SO CALLED ALLIANCE'S WEB SITE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN GROUPS OF CRIMINALS. THEY SHOOT DOES OUT OF SEASON, THEY TRESPASS ON POSTED PROPERTY, THEY SHOOT FROM THE TRUCK, THEY DON'T CHECK IN THE DEER THAT THEY KILL, ETC. THE FACT IS THAT THE STATE KNOWS THAT THIS IS GOING ON. THIS IS WHY THEY STARTED THE STUDY. SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. THE FACT IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO HELP THESE CRIMINALS, YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THEM. ALSO, YOU NEED AND YOUR ALLIANCE NEEDS TO FACE THE FACT THAT THINGS CAN'T KEEP GOING LIKE THE ARE. I DON'T CARE IF THE ALLIANCE IS A SCAM OR NOT, I'M NOT GIVING MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO A GROUP OF CRIMINALS.
Well which is it? 3 or 4, name them and then leave your name and address so that I can have an officer of the law come by and take your statement and charges can be filed. However in the state of virginia it is agianst the law to file a false claim so get your story straight and I'll be in contact and thanks for bringing this to light.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well since you used all caps you must be right!!

While I have know doubt you and most people know someone commiting game violations(and no it is not just dog hunters) I call BS on the statement that the state knows about it and chooses to do nothing. If there is a problem and you and others have intimate knowledge of it and you pursue getting it resolved(i.e. calling, petitioning, calling again, e-mail ,etc) something will get done. I have seen it first hand and yes it took a lot of effort on mine and my families part but the end result was the law breakers in our area were thinned out over a couple of seasons. The only reason I say intimate knowledge is that you would really have to know the inner workings of a club and be hunting with or right on top of it's members(or them on top of you for that matter) to know the types of laws that are being broken. For example most hunt clubs of a decent size can easily get DMAP permits and this allows them to shoot does whenever they want and they also are given a log book to check their own deer in, and anyone can call deer in (non DMAP) so how could you 100% without a doubt know these guys don't have DMAP's and are not calling in the deer that are killed unless you were hunting with them or you just heard it from someone(and we all know how reliable that is).

Calling all dog hunters criminals isoffensive to those of us that are not, if you can't understand why noone cares what you are mutteringand barely takes the time to muster up thefinger strength to respond toyou may want to re-evaluate your approach and your message/point(not that you even made one). I truly can understand some peoples frustration and empathize with them as I have seen and dealt with law breakers myself in hunting, but you are not one of those people.

NEWFAG61375 WHAT A NAME. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO. NOW WE HAVE GAY DEER DOG HUNTERS. YOU BRING THOSE DOGS TO WISE CO. AND SEE HOW LONG THEY LAST. YOU ARE FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE.
Honestly I knew every thing I needed to know about you after you made the post above. And I am not just talking about this topic I mean real world. Sit at your computer blabbering away on a borderline incoherent andignorant rant. The tough guy still livingin his momsbasement name calling over the internet, we have all seen it before and it is a tired act.

I can tell youif I were a gay deer hunter(which for the record I am not,my 3 kidswere all produced naturally)you wouldn't do much for mebecause you obviously have more female tendencies than male ones. You know what I mean, name calling, not making sense, trying to prove a worthless point by talking loudly(or typing loudly in your case), andother obvious PMS symptoms. I wouldn't be surprised if you and the othertroll on this thread(jwilson) are the same troll just alternate names or making up new ones as the old ones get banned.

Keep up the good work, I'll give you this you are funny, like a clown here for our amusementora bad jokethat a personcan't help but chuckle at.

Q. Why don't cannibals eat clowns??
A. Because they taste funny!!

I'll be here til Thursday, be sure to tip your waitresses.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hokieman I back you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Behunting14 you must be from a horrible part of the state or having selective eyesite and see what you want because to let you know we have about 5 or 6 huntclubs in our area and only 1 is not a dog club. I can GUARANTEE you thatNO ONE in our club has been arrested or questioned for ANYTHING criminal related while hunting in the last 5 years minimum. I don't know about the other clubs, but we have had no problems with them. I've said it once and I'll say it again, people around our landask us to hunt their land we rent it, clean it, and fix the roads. If Virginia ever does away with dog hunting I'll bet they lose so much money they wouldn't know what to do from no hunting licenses being sold.

By the way, have you ever hunted with dogs? Also, let's see some evidence of the CRIMINALS that you have. With all the stuff you said, you must have something to prove it.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:27 PM

This is interesting. Have any of you lived in Virginia long enough to remember the term "pothunter"? I'm sure a dog hunter would know the meaning...the road runs both ways in the deer dog hunting argument.
Old 01-18-2008, 06:42 AM

hokieman like I'm going to give my name and address on an open forum so that these rednecks can come after me. Andlike a game warden is justgoing togo to thesepeople and charge them with thesecrimes just becauseI saidthatit happened.Their information has been given to the proper people. That's why I glad that they started this study. If youlive in an area wherethese type of crime are not happening, then may be you shouldtell us where you live so that we can all moveto your area. Becauseit mustbe the only area in the state that these crimes are not being committed.Once again I don't care what you think. I've been a rabbit hunter and had rabbit dogs for years. I just can not stand deer dogs because in my area most of the hunters do not hunt the right way. What I can not stand the most is when they take they children with them and they teach them how to pothunt. Good choice of words 14thVa. Asfor you New61375 or Newfag61375 what ever your name is ifyou want in this fight then bring it on. I just wrote that comment because I thought that you were an open gay deer dog hunter because of your name. I don't care what you think either. I don't know you and I don't know no jwilson. But, that was some funny stuff that he was writing about you. hahahaha.

Quick Reply: Running Dogs In VA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.