HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   Video: Alexis' First Hog (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/214179-video-alexis-first-hog.html)

Videographer 10-26-2007 01:38 AM

Video: Alexis' First Hog

Texas Hog Hunting, what a great way to teach the youngsters!

Ok everyone, I don’t even know where to begin describing this video. It was allot of emotion involved in this as I missed my daughters first kill on a hog. Well luckily Alexis was working the camera herself and captured it all on film.

We started off on an evening hunt, and I was with her when she took her first shot. We didn’t have a hog show up for roughly 45 minutes, so I decided to go attempt a “push” well I never found them, and came back roughly 30 minutes later. To my surprise I found 4 arrows under the feeder, and my heart almost sank…

Immediately Alexis gave me the entire story, and she was shaking while telling me the story…..

Words can’t do this justice so the video will be able to show what I can’t put into words.
Hi Res – 23.8mb
Low Res - 12mb

rem700man 10-26-2007 03:27 AM

RE: Video: Alexis' First Hog

your right when you said that words cant do this justice,,,what an awesome video!!!!!!!! Congratulations to both of you!

beulahboy 10-26-2007 06:28 AM

Thank you for sharing that!!!

Chuck7 10-30-2007 05:55 PM

Great video man..I really enjoyed that.:)

Videographer 10-30-2007 05:57 PM

Thanks allot guys. Hopefully with some funding, there will be allot more of this to come!

bugsNbows 10-31-2007 04:14 AM

Great job! Awesome little lady there. You must be proud.

timbercruiser 10-31-2007 05:31 AM

I guess congratulations on the hog, but she needs to do a lot of practice before she goes out again. After the other shots it looks more like a lucky shot.

TNHagies 10-31-2007 07:39 AM

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

I guess congratulations on the hog, but she needs to do a lot of practice before she goes out again. After the other shots it looks more like a lucky shot.
There's always one....

Anyway, congrats! Man that looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait 'til my kids are old enough to hunt.

floridabucks 10-31-2007 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

No kidding.... 5 shots? A little bitmore practice might be necessary. An adult would be chastised for taking five poor shots like that, so why let a kid do it? They need to be proficient in the use of their weapon before using it in the field.