Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 KY whitetail hunt fall 07 >

KY whitetail hunt fall 07

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

KY whitetail hunt fall 07

Old 06-24-2007, 06:35 PM

Default RE: KY whitetail hunt fall 07

hey jim, i live here in ky and always on lbl and peabody ground and if i was going hunt one of the other i perfer hunting peabody, they have plenty of deer and some monsters if your willing to do the work for them..
have you consider maybe huntingata huntinglodge here or maybe leasing some ground? if so i may be able to help you out either way..
i have a buddy who had a lodge for years and he just built a brandnew one this yr. its like a 5 star lodge and i mean nice and some of his property is about200 yrds from one of my farms and we have a ton of deer here in webster county.way to many of them. and been known for nice bucks each yr taken..
or if you are willing to lease some ground, we have a few different farms we lease out and our 131 acre farmissuppose to belease but the guy keeps giving us the run around on the money, so if i dont have the money in cpl wksthan iam going release it and do away with his contract..
so just wanted to see what your wanting to do and i may be able to point you in some good areas around are area...
Happy Hunting and Have a Nice Day, Robert
Tracker Outfitting
Saskatchewan, Canada
Trophy Black Bear, Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts at one lodge and Now Offering Whitetails, Mule Deer, Elk & Moose Hunts at another lodge
270-639-7881 Office
270-635-3941 Cell
[email protected]
Old 06-27-2007, 05:17 PM

I haven't hunted there yet, however, you might want to check Pennyrile as well.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingtime1975

hey jim, i live here in ky and always on lbl and peabody ground and if i was going hunt one of the other i perfer hunting peabody, they have plenty of deer and some monsters if your willing to do the work for them..
have you consider maybe huntingata huntinglodge here or maybe leasing some ground? if so i may be able to help you out either way..
i have a buddy who had a lodge for years and he just built a brandnew one this yr. its like a 5 star lodge and i mean nice and some of his property is about200 yrds from one of my farms and we have a ton of deer here in webster county.way to many of them. and been known for nice bucks each yr taken..
or if you are willing to lease some ground, we have a few different farms we lease out and our 131 acre farmissuppose to belease but the guy keeps giving us the run around on the money, so if i dont have the money in cpl wksthan iam going release it and do away with his contract..
so just wanted to see what your wanting to do and i may be able to point you in some good areas around are area...
Happy Hunting and Have a Nice Day, Robert
Tracker Outfitting
Saskatchewan, Canada
Trophy Black Bear, Nonstop Waterfowl Hunts at one lodge and Now Offering Whitetails, Mule Deer, Elk & Moose Hunts at another lodge
270-639-7881 Office
270-635-3941 Cell
[email protected]
Thanks for the info! I'll call in a couple of days

Old 06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TributeTim

I haven't hunted there yet, however, you might want to check Pennyrile as well.
What about Pennyrile appeals to you?
Old 07-14-2007, 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingtime1975

Yeah, I agree. You'd be better off giving Peabody a try
Old 07-17-2007, 04:31 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

good luck man