Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 NC sunday hunting >

NC sunday hunting

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

NC sunday hunting

Old 02-08-2007, 08:49 PM

Default RE: NC sunday hunting

Being from out west and having just moved here to NC I find this topic to be so out dated. Its like something held over from the past. This whole bible belt thing is unreal. Before moving here I considered myself to be southern babtist. Now you couldn't drag me to a church, since I've been here I have had religion rammed down my throat at every turn the people around hereare nuts. The last time that the church and state worked together there were alot of people burnning at the stake. I know I'm going take a beating for this but the bible thumpers around here have actually driven me away from the church. Once again they are nuts.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:24 AM

Bible thumpers dont keep someone out of Church The devil does.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: nchawkeye

I am a hunter...Have been all my life...I am against Sunday hunting...
hawkeye you mean that someone who works 6 days a week to support there family and goes to church and wants to hunt on sunday afternoon should be told that oh well you are out of luck. a lot of people around here work 6 days a week and can't afford to take the time off to hunt this law needs to change. just my 2 cents
Old 02-10-2007, 09:50 AM

Being from NC. I too support the no sunday hunting. Been a most of my life (haven't lived all of it yet, I'll have to get back to you on that part when it's over ).

NCBearhunter, Remember you chose to move here, we didn't ask you to move here. You also choose to work the job you got. I choose my work based on what it allows me to do (disposable income) and still enjoy it too.

Why is it that all the yankees that move here are always trying to make thislike the place they didn't like to start with???
Old 02-10-2007, 12:20 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Huntermann

Being from NC. I too support the no sunday hunting. Been a most of my life (haven't lived all of it yet, I'll have to get back to you on that part when it's over ).

NCBearhunter, Remember you chose to move here, we didn't ask you to move here. You also choose to work the job you got. I choose my work based on what it allows me to do (disposable income) and still enjoy it too.

Why is it that all of the yankees that move are always trying to make this like the place they didnt like to start with??

Huntermann My family is deeply rooted in the south including a confederate general So dont go throwing that Yankee term around because that can get you in more trouble than think or want. If you have a job that allows you to take off when ever you want you sould feel lucky because you are but dont punish someone because they are supporting thier family and still want to hunt. Do you use a computer or drive a car. why shouldwe have any advancement at all ( here honey take this piece of leather and bite down the baby is almost out) buy a vowel buddy. What is the purpose of the ban on sunday hunting, better game management or just to please the moral minority. you post is based on ingorance and prejudice. When you can come up with a reason for it other than "Just Because" I'll listen but until thenget real and set up out of the past.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Huntermann

Why is it that all the yankees that move here are always trying to make thislike the place they didn't like to start with???
to begin with i did not come form the north my family history is very rooted in the south. that said this is a out of date law that needs to be changed some of the countys in nc are starting to have fall turkey hunts should we just leave that alone also and keep the spring hunts there is no reason that this lawcannot be changed other than the law makers don't want to make anyone mad (anti-hunters) one last thing the job i have lets me hunt almost any day of the week so the sunday hunting really would not afect me
Old 02-11-2007, 09:49 AM

The only reason I would support the no Sunday hunting in NC is because that law would probably save my marriage!

Old 02-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: NCSportsman

The only reason I would support the no Sunday hunting in NC is because that law would probably save my marriage!

Old 02-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

What I find incredible is that someone who hunts would find a reason to be behind the Sunday hunting law. You can fish Sunday, get s--ty drunk watching the race, go to all kinds of events on Sunday but something that actually brings someone closer to God is not allowed on Sunday. Must be all the inbreeding...
Old 02-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

I know that there is a amendment pending to extend deerhunting pastJan 1. For bow hunting in the city limits in some areas. Being horns fall off during the time alottedit will be anterless tags.

Quick Reply: NC sunday hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.