Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 The hunting network in Virginia >

The hunting network in Virginia

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

The hunting network in Virginia

Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default The hunting network in Virginia

I'm trying to get in touch with as many folks on this that would be interested as possible. Basically, I want to get a bunch of guys together from across the state that would be willing to entertain other archers/hunters on the properties that they can hunt so we all can have more ground to hunt and make new friends. I know that coolbrz69 and I got together for a late season shotgun hunt and it was nice to be able to look at different woods for once, and I have a new friend. Anyway, if you are interested, pm me and post up!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The hunting network in Virginia

Bob - count me in!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

I would like to, but the landowner of the private land I hunt has set very strict rules on who can hunt there. The public land I hunt have a few hurdles to jump (military bases) before you can hunt, but are worth it to me.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 AM

It sounds good, but unfortunately on all of the private land I hunt I cannot bring a guest.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

I am game for it... I have access to a few tracts of land that I am able to bring guests on at this time that are located in various areas of the Fredericksburg and Northern Neck area of Va. I am also working on some a tract or two in Md as well. These will probably be located in Charles County Area.

Coolbreeze.... give me a call let me know if you would like to still come down and see if there are any bunnies to shake up around here.....
Old 01-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I might be interested. I have a couple of places to hunt that I can take guests.(Dinwiddie County, Accomack, and a couple of other spots)
Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eng40sqd

I am game for it... I have access to a few tracts of land that I am able to bring guests on at this time that are located in various areas of the Fredericksburg and Northern Neck area of Va. I am also working on some a tract or two in Md as well. These will probably be located in Charles County Area.

Coolbreeze.... give me a call let me know if you would like to still come down and see if there are any bunnies to shake up around here.....
I would, but I lost it! PM or e-mail me [email protected]
Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

I have 2 tracts that I can hunt, both 100'ish acres. One I can definitely bring a guest on in Campbell County, the other is in Amherst County. I'll try to work the one in Amherst County and see what kind of hits I get.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

cool guys. steve, I still need your number, and if you are able, I'd love to come and see what those beagles of yours can do. I'd love to be able to see if the old mossberg can down a bunny.

could everyone send me a pm with your name and information on it so I can gather a list of folks willing to participate. e mail would be great and first and last names and areas that you hunt/are in. that way you can all get in touch with one another and make arrangements that way. I am also considering doing a type of newsletter keeping everyone up to date on what is going on in the group and who is getting what. I have this on another site as well, and there are a pretty good amount of folks that are up for it throughout the state, so it could get big and a great network of friends/hunters/experience could result...send those pms!!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Criggster
It sounds good, but unfortunately on all of the private land I hunt I cannot bring a guest.
Same here... I got a sweet place to hunt with some other guys (not on this board), and can't/won't say $#!%.

Butch A.

P.S. If you guys want to hook up at a WMA or something, let me know. Maybe even just a get together somewhere, sometime....

Quick Reply: The hunting network in Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.