HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   I am to to NC and need some help (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/152919-i-am-nc-need-some-help.html)

bigtim6656 08-21-2006 04:37 PM

I am to to NC and need some help

I moved to north carolina from KY i am in need of some help

first i am looking for any hunting clubs or anyone looking for someone to hunt i am new to hunting this will be my third season hunting
i live in madison county by hot springs and i am 5 miles from max patch and the wildlife management area
i am also looking for any hunting areas near here if anyone wonts to give me a few

nc bearhunter 08-21-2006 08:56 PM

RE: I am to to NC and need some help

i hunt buncombe county and macdowell county on gamelands give me a pm and i will give directions to some fair hunting in these areas but you will have to like to walk some are in remote areas

Rebel Hog 08-21-2006 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

i hunt buncombe county and macdowell county on gamelands give me a pm and i will give directions to some fair hunting in these areas but you will have to like to walk some are in remote areas
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DSurprize,Surprize, Surprize

NC_DeerDropper 08-23-2006 02:13 PM

I hunt in Harnett County(middle NC) theres some big deer around here, and if you go to enough doors I'm sure you could find one or two places to hunt, you may have to make deals with thembut generally the people are nice enough to let you hunt.

averyrandy 08-24-2006 10:55 PM

I live in Guilford county, Dont think madison is that far, I have some private land here. Information about hunting club south and east of charlotte in anson/richmond counties. Would welcome you here to hunt my land if you are interested.

nctaxi 08-25-2006 07:46 AM

I have hunting land in Davidson, Forsyth, Davie, Yadkin, Stokes, Surry. Man beat on some doors, you can get permission. I just landed another 10 acres beside 200, the ownerof 10 will get me the 200 if he and I get along. Meeting withhim Sat. I also have to check on another 36 next week. Hey avery, where in Guilford? Maybe we can swap, get a few different views? Not wives, just hunting.:D

GMMAT 08-25-2006 09:51 AM

nctaxi:

hey....are you a good line for somewhere to take my son dove hunting? The only land I have is land we deer hunt on. No biggie if you don't know.....but I know we're close to one another.

PM me if you know of anything.

Thanks.

Jeff

g8rhunter 09-17-2006 11:27 AM

im looking for public hunting in western nc?

g8rhunter 09-17-2006 11:32 AM

where is a good place to hunt deer around the asheville area, i always see deer but nowhere to hunt. any ideas from anyone, just moved from mississippi.

herman 09-17-2006 07:30 PM

I would pick up a game lands map book from one of the gun shops up there or where ever they sell hunting licences.There is all kinds of places to hunt around there,closest I think would be Bent Creek,( I haven't hunted up that way in awhile)You have a lot of the Pisgah game land in Haywood,madison,henderson and if you go east to Old Fort you have Curtis creek,all the way up to Mt. mitchell game land.And farther east on I-40 to theright you have south mtn on the left near morganton you have rose mtn,and brown mtn.
If you can get in on the biltmore estate hunts that would be good.
Hope this helps

nc bearhunter 09-18-2006 09:22 PM

g8rhunter pm me and i will tell you where some areas that you can hunt around the asheville area there are more places to hunt than you would know.

Rebel Hog 09-19-2006 04:55 AM

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

g8rhunter pm me and i will tell you where some areas that you can hunt around the asheville area there are more places to hunt than you would know.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ncpreacherboy1 09-19-2006 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: averyrandy

I live in Guilford county, Dont think madison is that far, I have some private land here. Information about hunting club south and east of charlotte in anson/richmond counties. Would welcome you here to hunt my land if you are interested.
i am interested. if you want any more hunters.

jed72 09-11-2018 05:04 AM

love hunting

Been mostly deer hunting but would love to hunt more, ive done alot when i was younger,