I am to to NC and need some help >

I am to to NC and need some help

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

I am to to NC and need some help

Old 08-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I am to to NC and need some help

I moved to north carolina from KY i am in need of some help

first i am looking for any hunting clubs or anyone looking for someone to hunt i am new to hunting this will be my third season hunting
i live in madison county by hot springs and i am 5 miles from max patch and the wildlife management area
i am also looking for any hunting areas near here if anyone wonts to give me a few
Old 08-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: I am to to NC and need some help

i hunt buncombe county and macdowell county on gamelands give me a pm and i will give directions to some fair hunting in these areas but you will have to like to walk some are in remote areas
Old 08-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: nc bearhunter

i hunt buncombe county and macdowell county on gamelands give me a pm and i will give directions to some fair hunting in these areas but you will have to like to walk some are in remote areas
Surprize,Surprize, Surprize
Old 08-23-2006, 02:13 PM

I hunt in Harnett County(middle NC) theres some big deer around here, and if you go to enough doors I'm sure you could find one or two places to hunt, you may have to make deals with thembut generally the people are nice enough to let you hunt.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:55 PM

I live in Guilford county, Dont think madison is that far, I have some private land here. Information about hunting club south and east of charlotte in anson/richmond counties. Would welcome you here to hunt my land if you are interested.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have hunting land in Davidson, Forsyth, Davie, Yadkin, Stokes, Surry. Man beat on some doors, you can get permission. I just landed another 10 acres beside 200, the ownerof 10 will get me the 200 if he and I get along. Meeting withhim Sat. I also have to check on another 36 next week. Hey avery, where in Guilford? Maybe we can swap, get a few different views? Not wives, just hunting.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:51 AM
Dominant Buck

nctaxi:

hey....are you a good line for somewhere to take my son dove hunting? The only land I have is land we deer hunt on. No biggie if you don't know.....but I know we're close to one another.

PM me if you know of anything.

Thanks.

Jeff
Old 09-17-2006, 11:27 AM

im looking for public hunting in western nc?

Old 09-17-2006, 11:32 AM

where is a good place to hunt deer around the asheville area, i always see deer but nowhere to hunt. any ideas from anyone, just moved from mississippi.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

I would pick up a game lands map book from one of the gun shops up there or where ever they sell hunting licences.There is all kinds of places to hunt around there,closest I think would be Bent Creek,( I haven't hunted up that way in awhile)You have a lot of the Pisgah game land in Haywood,madison,henderson and if you go east to Old Fort you have Curtis creek,all the way up to Mt. mitchell game land.And farther east on I-40 to theright you have south mtn on the left near morganton you have rose mtn,and brown mtn.
If you can get in on the biltmore estate hunts that would be good.
Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.